1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well according to Matt from sideshow the figure is still on time and he was on the factory on may so I think they are checking up their QC a little more. plus no separate Eye system that already is a good thing.

well according to Matt from sideshow the figure is still on time and he was on the factory on may so I think they are checking up their QC a little more. plus no separate Eye system that already is a good thing.

No eye system is good and will eliminate any warping or production issues.
Paint quality will look the same as the recent Han and Luke.

Do Sideshow ever show 'in production preview' shots of any of their up and coming releases (thinking of the headsculpts)?
I know we often see Hot Toys show images of the production stuff before they are actually released, I don't know if that is the case with Sideshow. It seems like no-one knows how it'll turn out until the product is actually on someone's doorstep, but maybe I'm incorrect.

We saw early shots of Hoth Han at a toy show in December. And we've just seen an early production pic of the scout trooper on SS's site, but that's not human obviously. So it's possible. Also I think they updated the photo galleries of the Hoth figures with a production gallery before those shipped.

I am waiting until it is out to decide if I will order this. Been burned too many times on prototypes looking good and the final product looking not so good. Cost too much to take the gamble anymore.

Do Sideshow ever show 'in production preview' shots of any of their up and coming releases (thinking of the headsculpts)?
I know we often see Hot Toys show images of the production stuff before they are actually released, I don't know if that is the case with Sideshow. It seems like no-one knows how it'll turn out until the product is actually on someone's doorstep, but maybe I'm incorrect.

They sometimes do 'final product' photos but it often seems to be random.
It is not for all products and it is not only in cases where there ends up being significant differences.
I believe Hoth Han and Hoth Luke had these put up before product shipped out and I know the upcoming Conan: Rage of the Undying PF has done this (because I have that on pre-order and have been following news)

Wonder if this will be shown at SDCC. Will be the first time it's been seen outside the SSC in-house pics, right?

They sometimes do 'final product' photos but it often seems to be random.
It is not for all products and it is not only in cases where there ends up being significant differences.
I believe Hoth Han and Hoth Luke had these put up before product shipped out and I know the upcoming Conan: Rage of the Undying PF has done this (because I have that on pre-order and have been following news)

A little bit more recently it seems. They did it with superman and snake too now that I recall.

FB_IMG_1436316006880.jpg

Back