1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome TOD Indy, pjstan! Looks just like he did at the banquet. Love your sons drawing as well. Indy has the sideways glance and tough look going. Hat looks good to me.

Great TOD figure mock up Rzeznikk! He looks bad ace to the max. You did a great job weathering him up. I really like the SS sculpt. Jakes paint up is amazing.

Funny thing, Indy went from all dressed up to all ripped up super quick. That was a rough day in the temple of doom.

Funny thing, Indy went from all dressed up to all ripped up super quick. That was a rough day in the temple of doom.

Haha, no kidding. :lol Actually it's funny when I was a kid how it felt like the heroes spent a decent amount of time in the temple, but rewatching the movie now you notice just how quickly the whole thing flies by. They've barely even arrived and been captured before Short Round breaks Indy out of his spell, they free the slaves, and are fighting their way back out again.

Awesome TOD Indy, pjstan! Looks just like he did at the banquet. Love your sons drawing as well. Indy has the sideways glance and tough look going. Hat looks good to me.

Great TOD figure mock up Rzeznikk! He looks bad ace to the max. You did a great job weathering him up. I really like the SS sculpt. Jakes paint up is amazing.

Thanks! This one is actually one of my favorites I've done so far. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hey dudes, as some of you already know I put together a batch of these Indy satchels with light-up Sankara stone for your Temple of Doom figs. A few are spoken for but I have some left for sale -- uses a DID Colman bag and custom made dark brown leather strap.

Turns on with a simple squeeze of the bag and comes with everything shown in the last picture, includes either a regular leather strap or a broken one like when he's tussling with Mola Ram. Would go great with the Mola Ram project in the works (hint hint).

If anyone is interested, just send a PM. :whip

indy-side-by-side-2500.jpg

indy-side-by-side-2500-02.jpg

indy-bag-03.jpg

indy-bag-04.jpg'

Here's quick a video showing the glowing effect.

Last edited:
I can't wait for mine! You know I'm in!

I can't believe how cool he looks holding the bag in those shots above. A genuine glowing Sankara stone really elevates the ToD figure. Makes it flashy. Y'all know how I like my light-up features. :)

Love the video! Can't wait to get this, TT.

And what's this? You don't need to open the bag and pull the stone out to switch it on? You'll NEVER work at Hot Toys.:lol

And what's this? You don't need to open the bag and pull the stone out to switch it on? You'll NEVER work at Hot Toys.:lol

:lol

HT Instructions: Remove bag from figure. Unfasten strap. Open bag. Remove stone. Open stone using screwdriver (not provided). Replace batteries. Switch on. Close stone using screwdriver (not provided). Place stone in bag. Close bag. Fasten strap. Place bag on figure. You have 15 seconds until auto shut-off. Repeat.

Love the video! Can't wait to get this, TT.

HT Instructions: Remove bag from figure. Unfasten strap. Open bag. Remove stone. Open stone using screwdriver (not provided). Replace batteries. Switch on. Close stone using screwdriver (not provided). Place stone in bag. Close bag. Fasten strap. Place bag on figure. You have 15 seconds until auto shut-off. Repeat.

:lol Why didn't I think of this!? Will have to reconfigure for the mark II.

:lol Shades of their initial ANH Vader figure...

And it seemed like such a cool sound feature to have too. I know most would probably feel it was too "toy-like" and unnecessary, but I think it would be kind of fun to have an Indy figure with various sound clips built in, that you could activate with a remote. And the same goes for a lot of other figures too.

"Why did it have to be snakes?"
"I don't know, I'm making this up as I go!"
"That's why they call it the jungle, sweetheart!"
"Nazis... I hate these guys."

:D

Back