• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader and Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dally

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling my Sideshow Vader and Stormtrooper. Both have been displayed and are complete. The Stormtrooper has some loose joints particularly around the shoulders and hips and one of the Stormtrooper's gripping hands has some paint chipping on it. As far as I can tell, Vader has no noticeable QC issues. Both of these are the non-exclusive versions. I'm asking $115 for Vader and $80 for the Stormtrooper plus shipping. Shipping will be about $10-$15 depending on your location. US only for now.

GEDC0763.jpg

Wow, I know this is the place to go if you want to sell your 1/6 figures fast, but I think this is a new record for me lol. Both are sold. I tried getting back to everybody who PM'd me, but I'm sorry if I missed you.

Wow that was fast. Wish I saw this earlier. Just bought a Vader on ebay too for close to $200. Dammit!

Wow, I know this is the place to go if you want to sell your 1/6 figures fast, but I think this is a new record for me lol. Both are sold. I tried getting back to everybody who PM'd me, but I'm sorry if I missed you.

What did you expect with those prices?:lol

Congratz!

Son of a _____ I'm mad I missed that Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back