Sideshow 1/4 Sopranos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: soprano

Well it seems to be me personal preference in interest but like I said I have Connery, Orlok, Phantom and LaM but none are so beautiful as Bonaparte. The paint on the face is better than any, the pose is very powerful and the tailoring is amazing. The fake marble base is excellent as well.
Washington would make a great 1/4, and that's actually a very interesting point: if Napoleon doesn't do it for some of you, would you pay up for a Washington or would you still prefer a Tony Soprano?

I can't stand the Sopranos, I'd rather have figures from the Godfather and the Untouchables.

Napoleon is very tempting to me. But I didn't get the Vampyre until both Frank and Drac were released/announced.

I don't want little Nappy standing outside the monster party by himself with no one in uniform to play with...

If I had the extra money I would get the 1/4 Napoleon without a doubt! Maybe I'll find one for cheap.:banana

Well I think Napoleon looks perfect all by himself, unless it were Wellington I wouldn't want any piece to antagonize him.
As for the cost, if there's one 1/4 worth the price this is the one imo. However I think there's a fair chance you'll pick him up on a discount, there's bound to be overstocks here and there. Whatever you do, don't miss out on him!

Nice to see that people are fond of the idea of a Godfather figure, gets me dreaming allover again :)

Back