• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 1/4 Iron Man Mark VI Maquette (EX) for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyc1962

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Item sold on Fri, 7/13

I am selling off a large portion of my Marvel movie collection and the first piece to go is a Sideshow Mark VI (EX) Legacy Studio maquette.

This has both the original box and the Sideshow brown shipping box.

This has a good chin, there is a minor paint flaw on on the the pinky finger (it was like that when I bought on EBAY a while back). See the attached pic.

I will only ship to the US and Canada. No international shipping. Item will ship via FED-EX Ground. I will be traveling this week, so item will not ship until next Tuesday at the earliest.

Cost is $650 w/shipping included. Payment will be to my PAYPAL account.

I will be selling a great deal of Hot Toys product- send me a list of your wants. I will posting the full Hot Toys list next Tuesday, 7/17.

I am not interested in trades- I have too much stuff and am in the process of thinning out my collection.

I will reply back to e-mails in the order that I receive them. Since I will traveling Friday and Saturday, I won't be able to answer e-mails until after 8pm ETZ both days.

Last edited:
ah, I saw this on ebay, almost got it. If ER doesn't grab it, let me know. Good deal.

Back