Sideshow 1:1 Scale PREDATOR Bust - #133 of 1000 Welcome Home!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys or gals think is a fair price for one these now days?

No such thing. Saw these selling for as high as 3200 on ebay.
Mine came loose for 1250 from a local store in NJ -

100_3181.jpg

Congrats on a true grail...:hi5: This and the 1:1 Alien Warrior bust are two pieces I will never ever sell..

No # 450 checking in!!

P1000373.jpg

Old school Sideshow. One can never get tired of staring at these. Sadly, this is the past..

Never get tired of looking at these. No two are the same. J97 your piece does not have the black paint apps around the eyes. Makes him look a bit freaked out :)

If we are sharing here is mine
img0780v.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 52483, Here is mine ... I have bought 3 of this babies when it was out ... This is the one I kept cause the paint job is really well done :)
The other two are around the world :p
By the way the best 1:1 bust ever made , I have the alien warrior too it's fantastic but less impressive ... Or at least this is the reaction of my visitors house ;)

Never get tired of looking at these. No two are the same. J97 your piece does not have the black paint apps around the eyes. Makes him look a bit freaked out :)

If we are sharing here is mine
img0780v.jpg

AWESOME re-paint riky, very impressive...:clap:clap:clap

Repainted by Thx217 with quill work as well

Awesome man thx217 did a great job :clap

View attachment 52483, Here is mine ... I have bought 3 of this babies when it was out ... This is the one I kept cause the paint job is really well done :)
The other two are around the world :p
By the way the best 1:1 bust ever made , I have the alien warrior too it's fantastic but less impressive ... Or at least this is the reaction of my visitors house ;)

Same here fantastic bust :clap

Mine was also customized:yess: incredible work by Jimmy:clap
DSC_0414.jpg

Here's a pic of mine. Got it without the box but for the price I paid I can live without it. :clap:clap

ea7cb137d6a281d754426e2d1321c4e1.jpg

eb09f6c874419eedd6700c5add45c8e8.jpg

7195297bc80adff9abe8dd19f96ebb68.jpg

That's one hell of a repaint.

Thank you. I have been a collector my entire life and this is my all time favorite piece.
Ever.
Hands down.
I take a moment everyday and stare at it, and with the glass eyes it almost looks like it is staring back :)

actually i think the ebay record high was right around $4,000 with shipping.

Correct! About a year and a half ago it was $3850 with $150 shipping

Repainted by Thx217 with quill work as well

did he charge a boat load for the job if you don't mind me asking? I live about 1.5 hours from him.

Here's a pic of mine. Got it without the box but for the price I paid I can live without it. :clap:clap

what's a good price for local pick up? There's a guy near me who has one with no box available too. If I got one of these, I would probably have to sell off my HCG P1 Bio to get it. Not sure if I want to do that, but I also have the Icons P1 I could sell. Might as well dump the P1 LSB too if I did that :dunno.

Regarding price. He was so reasonable and went so far above and beyond I don't have words to explain how much I appreciate what he did. I would not hesitate recommending him for an instant.

For local pickup 1200 would be my max with no box as if you ever need to sell you are going to have the same issues.
It is thin and fragile but oddly heavy and awkward. Sell any and all lesser pieces to finance it. You will never miss the Toyota you had to sell in order to buy your Ferrari.

Wow! The re-paint picture in #24 actually makes the one in #21 look a bit lame. That's one awesome job!
Would love to own this ugly mutha. Maybe one day.

Back