Sideshow - 1:1 Iron Man Bust PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because they just don't.:lol:lol:lol

I mean more like, will they later on announce the edition size as a limited edition. Like how sometimes they put, "Limited Edition TBD." Or do they have to put that when they first announce the item for that to happen?

The endo bust was an open ES... they never released that did they?

No, I don't think SS did. Not for the clean version or combat versions. So I'm watching IM closely. Of course, once we start seeing in-hand pics I'll most likely grab one immediately.

Sometimes, and I'm not saying in this case, but you never know.. Open editions are worth more than Limited editions because it turns out they don't make very many of them... At 700 each, this is not for your "average" collector... I have not ordered yet however. I would rather watch and wait.

I definitely want this as my first 1:1 piece, but may not have the funds to pick it up when it releases. Being an open edition, I'm hoping that if I can't keep my order, I'll still be able to pick one up at the normal price a couple of months later.

this piece will be the most I have ever spent on a prop replica and cannot wait to stare at this thing eye to eye!

I'd love to be able to say this is the most I've ever spent on a prop replica but.....either way I'm looking forward to it. :D

I so wish that I had room to collect the 1:1 stuff. This looks great!

Mike

I have it pre ordered through Razor's Edge this is the one I'm really looking forward to it cant come fast enough IMO.:D

Hulk-PF.gif

Hi all,

I recently purchased a clean 1:1 on the bay. I've been reading the threads, so inspected it upon arrival with some dread.

Overall it doesn't have of the the problems I've been reading about here... but it does have 3 superficial scratches on the back right head.

I went back to look at the seller pics, and of course, guess which view was missing, the only view that would have shown these scratches.

Well, lights work at least.

Question is-- any idea about buffing them out? I know that there are some car paint products that say the will do it, but I don't know about the effect on the finish.

Thanks!

Back