Si vis pacem, para bellum: My Custom Punisher Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Three years ago, after getting fully immeresed in 1/6 scale figures, I decided I wanted to try and put together my first kitbash/custom. The Punisher has always been my favorite Marvel Comic book character, so starting with a Bradstreet version (based on the Sideshow PF) of him was the obvious choice.

Of all characters to customize in that scale and medium, Frank has got to be the easiest, right? As I discovered, this wasn't the case especially if you have a case of customizing OCD like I do. In the process of putting together the pieces I would need for this particular custom, I would discover other items that would be perfect for different Punisher customs. So, inspired by customizers like Elvis, I decided, what the hell and went to work on putting together a series of customs based on his different appearances over the years.

Here was the first which, after A LOT of trial and error, I recently found the right pieces came together and I learned enough to finally put together Bradstreet The Punisher custom I would be satisfied with (for now :slap ). Better pics to come soon...

dsc00966sp.jpg
dsc00969tt.jpg

Back