Shumi Arts: 1:6 Billie Eilish

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Daniel Ortega said:
Might be the craziest figure I've ever seen. Amazing details of Billie Eilish. Figure by the masters Shumi Arts. These are official Shumi images

K349SOL.jpeg

OyMP7e0.jpeg

2Ti8QFf.jpeg

1pH7VeP.jpeg

GFb3slL.jpeg

qXxrhG3.jpeg

lNfijTR.jpeg

mfs4mzU.jpeg

TRSONOK.jpeg

7mVII2M.jpeg

XHvu6vS.jpeg

I would absolutely adore a Taylor Swift in this level of quality :love :thud: Particularly in one of her white dresses from earlier in her music career!

I would absolutely adore a Taylor Swift in this level of quality :love :thud: Particularly in one of her white dresses from earlier in her music career!
I would have to buy one for my daughter if it ever came to pass. At least, while we are still experiencing Taylor's 15 minutes of fame. . . *runs away*

I wonder, is this what figure collecting looks like post Marvel, D.C, Star Wars? For some reason, I'm just not enthusiastic about buying figures (action figures or statues) related to musicians or artists....now,give me a runway model line, of female athletes - then I could get on board.

I wonder, is this what figure collecting looks like post Marvel, D.C, Star Wars? For some reason, I'm just not enthusiastic about buying figures (action figures or statues) related to musicians or artists....now,give me a runway model line, of female athletes - then I could get on board.
A figure line of classic beauties in their most iconic outfits would be great. Audrey Hepburn, Monica Bellucci, Olivia Wilde etc etc.

Where did the photos come from? Can you post a link?

Onesixthkit's Facebook.

There's a website and Instagram too, but I couldn't see the photos there.

Yeah, I looked there afterwards when I saw the thread got moved to the Custom creations section - I first thought that, this being Shumi Arts, who are partnered with Prime 1 for their Severus Snape and now M3GAN statues, this would be official, but it doesn't seem to be the case, indeed.

Last edited:
This is amazing! It seems to be an articulated figure that can change and hold poses very naturally, displaying like a statue in whatever chosen pose. Look at the details on the fingers! The knit and stitching on the clothes! Everything is so rigorously scaled down in 1:6 to approximate 1:1 as closely as possible.

Last edited:
The quality of custom figures seems to be getting much higher, I never cared for customs in the past, but they look so good now it seems worth the price for something no official company would ever make. I'm so tired of the same comic book and movie stuff over and over, it's tempting to cancel some preorders to save up for commissioning a few things.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, they have an Avril Lavigne coming, too, but there are no close-ups of that one, yet.

I wonder, is this what figure collecting looks like post Marvel, D.C, Star Wars?
After all the popular media stuff, I suspect the focus of 1/6 scale collecting will be what it was before all that, which is military figures. Stuff like this is more niche and will never dominate the market in my opinion.

For what it's worth, they have an Avril Lavigne coming, too, but there are no close-ups of that one, yet.
That's an odd choice. Random pop star from the early 2000s. Think I'll hold off until Ricky Martin gets released.

After all the popular media stuff, I suspect the focus of 1/6 scale collecting will be what it was before all that, which is military figures. Stuff like this is more niche and will never dominate the market in my opinion.

That's an odd choice. Random pop star from the early 2000s. Think I'll hold off until Ricky Martin gets released.

I'd be shocked, and amazed if 1/6 returns to military. If it did, the customer base would decline - rapidly. Too many people have been suckling at the breast of corporate intellectual property for so long now, many "collectors" would shrivel up and combust at the thought of buying Navy Seals and Spetznatz....God forbid they're exposed to WWII figures.

This is coming from a guy whose (minor) 1/6 collection is devoted to military, with only a single Hot Toys Marvel figure.....which I bought by mistake.

I'm not familiar with the source material (I know who she is, I mean the video or photo or whatever with the snake) ... if that's in fact an anaconda they're replicating based on colour and pattern, I can't tell exactly from the photos but they may have offset the head too much and made it look too narrow and python-like. Can't make it out at this angle and resolution to be sure.

Back