SHS property announcement...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHS is my own company... SHRUNKEN HEAD STUDIOS. Specializing in 1:6th, 1:4th and 1:1 scale Horror & Sci-Fi collectibles. Our first product came out a few months ago called Bits & Pieces and now we're announcing our first licensing property this weekend.
www.shrunkenheadstudios.com

See, I knew I was going to feel like an idiot. Yes, I am aware of Shrinken Head Studios. Duh? "Sideshow" Dooley just threw me during Spooktacular and made me think this was a Sideshow tease.

Regardless, can't wait to see what you're offering us. Creepshow is one of my 80's faves.

See, I knew I was going to feel like an idiot. Yes, I am aware of Shrinken Head Studios. Duh? "Sideshow" Dooley just threw me during Spooktacular and made me think this was a Sideshow tease.

Regardless, can't wait to see what you're offering us. Creepshow is one of my 80's faves.

You're not an idiot! I'm a brand new company, wet behind the ears! As time goes by hopefully SHS will be a household name and when you want Horror collectibles you'll drop by the website!... Creepshow... I don't know of this film you speak of :wink1:

Hey Dooley, you should shoot Dave a PM and change your name to SHS Dooley, or something to distance yourself from Sideshow a bit.

Zombies from Dooley :pray:

You're not an idiot! I'm a brand new company, wet behind the ears! As time goes by hopefully SHS will be a household name and when you want Horror collectibles you'll drop by the website!... Creepshow... I don't know of this film you speak of :wink1:

Daddy going to get his birthday cake?

I love that your stuck on 80s horror their isn't enough good 1/6 80s horror stuff I bought the bit and pieces and can't wait for what's next

Back