Show youre entire Terminator collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I'm having trouble imagining if HT made a 1/6 anything from this franchise anymore....oh wait, the Genisys Endo.....which everyone wishes they'd cancel and do a classic Endo instead.

yeah I hear ya. Atleast we got the Iron Man mark.....wait which number/variant are we on now the mark 42 that has been repainted 3 times with different color schemes LOL...... but we can't get anything for Predator or Terminator.... Oh I forgot thank God we got the Rose Hill Tony stark though LOL!!!!

yZjcNgKGCYfJu.gif

If that Police Assault diorama was purchased from the original maker, then it was n3m3sis2all, and it probably was only $40. I got one of the first ones he sold on ebay and I got it for $88.

Indeed that is a nicely done H/K tank. I purchased that and the Pegasus flying H/K with the intention of building them myself, but I made a great find on ebay before I could get to them. A guy had already built them, and given them an awesome paint job. He added lights too. I got the tank for $39 and the flying version for $35. That's about what it costs just to buy the tank unbuilt.

If that Police Assault diorama was purchased from the original maker, then it was n3m3sis2all, and it probably was only $40. I got one of the first ones he sold on ebay and I got it for $88.
damn. if i knew that price, i might even pay giant oversea shipping.
nope, i remember now why i chose not to chase it - lack of space and the crappiest terminator figure to use with it.

There's no way I can show my entire collection, but I thought I'd post a unique piece of it. These are the women of Terminator. Wish I could have taken this picture outside in natural light, but we're in the midst of a wind storm right now.
005.JPG

There's no way I can show my entire collection, but I thought I'd post a unique piece of it. These are the women of Terminator. Wish I could have taken this picture outside in natural light, but we're in the midst of a wind storm right now.
View attachment 329030

Awesome collection Ray! If only there's a Lena Headey Sarah and you'll be complete. :rock

oh man, will i ever apply such weathering to my terminators. yours is the best i've seen so far. should ask you for helping with specific items from ebay someday.

oh man, will i ever apply such weathering to my terminators. yours is the best i've seen so far. should ask you for helping with specific items from ebay someday.

Thanks P.! Like I said, the secret is using multiple colors and magnifying goggles. I'll probably have more free time at the end of the year when I move to a new place, so I'll definitely be doing more weathering, such as another DX13. :yess:

32519991583_a1ceb08664_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back