Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the DX12 is better in every way, but I bought the Medicom TDK Bats few years back for $70 so might as well mod the heck out of it.

38547692660_6df48b77ca_c.jpg

I know the DX12 is better in every way, but I bought the Medicom TDK Bats few years back for $70 so might as well mod the heck out of it

With the body I would agree, but the the medicom sculpt is far superior to the dx12 in my opinion

Nice job, gargan! That whole Penguin setup is sweet. Although the hair looks a little strange (it did in the film), I really like that sculpt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My photography skills is really weak so the photos doesn't really do its justice, I tried my best but still can't take good photos. Anyway, thanks for your interest.

My photography skills is really weak so the photos doesn't really do its justice, I tried my best but still can't take good photos. Anyway, thanks for your interest.

Great custom work! I’d love to have those customizing skills. I’d buy this, if there were a run of these.

Thanks !
Yes I bought the jim lee Hush poster and it works great with that statue.
I have a blue led strip below the statue and a led spot (white here) at the bottom left

Sideshow sells Alex Ross’ illustrations, I bet they could make good money on a figure line.

Nice, gothamcityboy! I especially like your Alex Ross Batman!

Thanks Cicada17, still need to change the gauntlet and the boots and mod the body little bit.
And agree sideshow need to produce 1/6 batman from comic line instead their interpretation over and over

Finally unboxed my Suicide Squad Batman yesterday. I’ve yet to attempt taking pics of my collection, but here’s the newest addition to my Bat-Family:
7065c9f57d2d035b93d121dac07f4ef1.jpg
I think he looks good up top with these other guys:
908394e42b79d2f417607f864b437633.jpg

Back