Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday, I was watching the 89 Bats movie and decided to swap out my Bats / Star Wars displays.
I didn't want though, to break up my 66 Bats set up, so kept that out of it.
I eventually ended up with this:

Cheers. Harley strategically placed do the new one can stand next to her later in the week.

I love that Sideshow Harley! I have her displayed with HT Mime Joker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my second Detolf :) . I really only have a few figures posed and will spend the next few weeks changing the rest of them up. Sorry for the poor quality/edit of the photo, but I just wanted to get a quick shot of my new setup. I wish I could remember which board member's photo was the inspiration for my QS001/Batsignal set setup came from, but I love it. The custom capes on my QS001 and Armory Batman figures are both from Jaxon. The coat on Knightmare Batman and the Kryptonite Spear are both from OneSixthKit.

Untitled 3.jpg

Just got the dead shot exclusives at a good price from a pal.
Like the rebreather more than I thought I would, love the cuffs too
cf38cd02feedc502c22f53136f35d288.jpg

Love the posing on these two pics. Very dynamic Batmen.

If I'm being honest though, not a fan of the zipper-down look on Catwoman. Overly sexualizing the character only hurts the perceptions that outsiders have of our hobby.

Thanks for the comments!

If I'm being honest though, the 1/6 community and market is "more" than just a zippered-up Catwoman. Collectors are allowed to buy whatever they want and display their purchases however they want. If people want to display their figures fully naked, then let them be. There will always be critics at the end of the day, including those who find the entire 1/6 hobby completely weird and will never understand why we collectors spend hundreds of dollars on these figures. "ah look at that guy, he's in his twenties and playing with dolls"

Can't please everyone.

For years, before meeting my wife, I had Black Widow's suit unzipped about as far as that Catwoman pic. One day I noticed it'd been zipped up a tad higher, exposing very minimal cleavage. I asked my wife about it, which was embarrassing because I was basically admitting I'd purposely posed her with extra cleavage exposure.
To each, their own. As for me, I now choose to be more respectful of my wife and daughter by not sexualizing my figures' poses.

For years, before meeting my wife, I had Black Widow's suit unzipped about as far as that Catwoman pic. One day I noticed it'd been zipped up a tad higher, exposing very minimal cleavage. I asked my wife about it, which was embarrassing because I was basically admitting I'd purposely posed her with extra cleavage exposure.
To each, their own. But as for me, I now choose to be more respectful of my wife and daughter by not sexualizing my figures' poses.

:lol

But CW is the archetypal femme fatale, if you cant pose her in an alluring pose then who can you? Personally I think its more of an indication of how weak men can be when a powerful women seduces him. Even Batman is a sucker for Catwomen's charms.

Back