Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20170626_131619.jpg
IMG_20170626_104221.jpg
IMG_20170626_131332.jpg
IMG_20170626_131229.jpg
IMG_20170626_125259.jpg
IMG_20170626_125250.jpg
IMG_20170626_103513.jpg

Wish I had a proper camera with good depth of field, it doesn't do the poses or figures justice as it alters the way the heads are positions and 3D depth, but oh well, I also have armoured Batman and Dark Knight Rises Batman, with Purple Coat Joker, Harley and Wonder Woman on the way!

Wow great collection! Love it, but why have two bvs bats?

It sounds bad... but my first one, the one standing with the bat brand, started to peel under the armpit so it really annoyed me and I wanted to get a new one so I sold my Wolverine and Amazing Spiderman 2 to get a new one, I intended to keep it in a new museum pose with the arms not by the side... but in the end actually did quite an extreme pose.

I might sell one of them off when the new Batman comes out, might not!

Finally added the Tuxedo version to the collection!

IMG_3067.jpg

And my kitbash Joker (Killing Joker/Suicide Squad) mash-up clothes came in:

IMG_3098.jpg

SSJokers.JPG

Your mash-up is really well done. Makes me want to buy it off you LOL

Thanks man! I intend to use it on my purple coat Joker eventually but that figure is only arriving by the end of June. I still need to order a 1/6 camera.

IMG_20170628_180500_183.jpg

nice!!

Wish I had a proper camera with good depth of field, it doesn't do the poses or figures justice as it alters the way the heads are positions and 3D depth, but oh well, I also have armoured Batman and Dark Knight Rises Batman, with Purple Coat Joker, Harley and Wonder Woman on the way!
you can still tell they are really good poses. Nice

Damn that Killing Joke Letoker is sick, Cammo! I hope we get to see something like that in the DCEU.

Damn that Killing Joke Letoker is sick, Cammo! I hope we get to see something like that in the DCEU.

Thanks! I also like the look actually.

I thought that was Joker dressed as Ace Ventura !

Well... You're not wrong. :lol I'll leave out the undershirt though so the tattoos can be seen. Just waiting for the purple coat figure to arrive. (It should be here in the next 4-5 weeks.)

Back