Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1526.jpg

Nice collection, spaced out, with great poses of all the figs too. Love the 89 figs the most, would love to have picked them up. Have the Neca Keaton, I hope they can do a Nicholson version of the Joker someday......Side note, I'm also digging the reflection of the signed Cap Shield on your wall! :)

Nice collection, spaced out, with great poses of all the figs too. Love the 89 figs the most, would love to have picked them up. Have the Neca Keaton, I hope they can do a Nicholson version of the Joker someday......Side note, I'm also digging the reflection of the signed Cap Shield on your wall! :)

Ha! Thanks man. I spent a few years hitting every convention I could while having everyone I met that ever worked on Marvel anything sign it.

@ImABarRoomHero: Nice set up! How did you do that with the
Graplin gun? So it looks like the graplin hook is shoot away from
the gun.

3 Batmen (and Rey's staff strap around her head made it look like her shoulder-length Last Jedi hairstyle for a split second :lol

DSC03289.jpg

It's only my second custom kitbash... but I wanted to make an older looking Hugo Strange... so I did. And here he is... I think he turned out ok. :dunno
IMG_5639.jpgIMG_5643.jpgIMG_5645.jpgIMG_5644.jpgIMG_5648.jpg

Obviously he needs to be improved and I'm planning on some changes already... like I've already padded him out to look beefier since these photos... I also plan to get a better body for better flexibility (I want to pose him with the syringe menacingly raised) and I will repaint his beard and hair a little darker in tone... but that's for the future. For now, he's a good base to start with imho :)

Thoughts? Ideas and suggestions would be really appreciated :hi5:

I like your Hugo, I did one a while back as well. Used an unpainted Joker head I came across to get that maniacal smile and added a beard for mine.

Hugo Strange01.JPG

Really like the headsculpt.

It's Sean Connery, what which one?

Sometimes it's the dodgy head sculpts that work the best for characters I'm trying to make (even tho this one is actually quite a nice Connery HS)... it's the head play 007 Sean Connery in which I bought from eBay for $18.49 AU (about $14.50 US).
I'm going to make Calendar Man out of some really screwy Vin Diesel head sculpt I found for cheap. It actually fits the character insanely well.

Back