Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine :)
819566650c44fe829d7c195a25807909.jpg
819566650c44fe829d7c195a25807909.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been collecting Batman for quite some time. I love the BvS Hot Toys and the Adam West Hot Toys. I have a lot but I try to be selective otherwise you could really go nuts. My favorite theme to collect is anything related to the Alex Ross Kingdom Come series. I can say with some confidence that I have just about everything that was ever made. My favorite being a small bust of the Norman McCay character modeled after Ross' real life father which was actually sculpted for a small group of friends by Ross himself.

Attachments

• DSCN3259.jpg
    DSCN3259.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 616
  • DSCN3260.jpg
    DSCN3260.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 619
  • DSCN3261.jpg
    DSCN3261.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 613
  • DSCN3264.jpg
    DSCN3264.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 627
  • DSCN3265.jpg
    DSCN3265.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 627
  • DSCN3266.jpg
    DSCN3266.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 624
  • DSCN3268.jpg
    DSCN3268.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 624
  • DSCN3269.jpg
    DSCN3269.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 623
I have been collecting Batman for quite some time. I love the BvS Hot Toys and the Adam West Hot Toys. I have a lot but I try to be selective otherwise you could really go nuts. My favorite theme to collect is anything related to the Alex Ross Kingdom Come series. I can say with some confidence that I have just about everything that was ever made. My favorite being a small bust of the Norman McCay character modeled after Ross' real life father which was actually sculpted for a small group of friends by Ross himself.

Really nice collection!

Nice collection! Do you still live with your parents? I'm only asking because this is the first time I've ever seen a Bat bed in someone's collection room.

Very strange question and insulting in a way. It is a spare bedroom/office. I only came across that comforter a couple of weeks ago. I am 52 and the framed Batman TV soundtrack is my original album from when I was a little kid.

Very strange question and insulting in a way. It is a spare bedroom/office. I only came across that comforter a couple of weeks ago. I am 52 and the framed Batman TV soundtrack is my original album from when I was a little kid.

The fact that your spare bedroom is entirely dedicated to Batman, is amazing to me! The dedication to Alex Ross is impressive too. I have many of the 6 inch Alex Ross Justice figures in addition to an Alex Ross Batman statue and Joker dancing with Harley statue. Such a great artist!

Transmission from the Bat Cave

The fact that your spare bedroom is entirely dedicated to Batman, is amazing to me! The dedication to Alex Ross is impressive too. I have many of the 6 inch Alex Ross Justice figures in addition to an Alex Ross Batman statue and Joker dancing with Harley statue. Such a great artist!

Transmission from the Bat Cave

I agree. Collecting Batman can get out of hand easily, focusing in on a favorite Artist or storyline is a great way to go. I can never resist anything relating to The Hush storyline, a bit obvious but my definitive modern Batman.

Back