Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4a7f7fc317931be3f0d32410cea061d2_zpssngfgofy.jpg

Make sure to post pics when it arrives! I've been looking at getting a Medicom cowl, but I can never find them sold separately. :gah:

Will do! A few weeks off for sure.

Completely get that. I ended up buying the whole figure. Tough call but I need that cowl back in my collection.

:duff

Yeah, I've been waiting for one of these guys to show up on ebay for less than $200. I've never seen someone on ebay part out just the head, probably because nobody wants the body and they want to sell it fast. :lol

The fully modded Medi Bats is just great. Yes the suit is nowhere near DX12 but the cowl makes up for it.

30274783804_0d099ca470_b.jpg

my small collection , looking now to build a nice Joker. Also still need to mod my Batman figure , so far i added only Tony Mei cape.
FullSizeRender (16).jpgFullSizeRender (17).jpgFullSizeRender (15).jpgFullSizeRender (14).jpgFullSizeRender (13).jpghalfhalf.jpg

I really hate how my phone posts go sideways all the sudden...

Me, too. I fix it by downloading the pic to my PC, opening the pic, rotating it to a different position and saving it. Then, I rotate it to the correct position and save it again as a different file. Upload the last file and it will be aligned correctly. It works... but it's a PITA. If someone has an easier fix, I'm all ears, lol.

Wow the Dark Knight Returns 1/6 fig looks wicked. Do you have a close-up photo of this? Custom or the medicom version? Love it!!

Very cool display, I enjoy this kind of stuff a lot more than an army of Iron Man figures ahah

Back