Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my shared cabinet, filled with Batman and Star Wars figures. I have a lot more stuff than this, but this is solely my Hot Toys/Sideshow collection at present. Wish I had room for more, but this will have to do for now...!

27wuhsk.jpg

I finished creating a blog with my Poison Ivy collection. It is mostly a way for me to keep track of everything, but if anyone was wondering what a certain Ivy figure or statue looks like it may help you out.

Poison Ivy Collection

Here is the start of our DC collection.

I pretty much finished the Stark Mansion dio toward the end of last year and I want to start building the Wayne Manor next year.

We are relatively new to this hobby so I needed to play catch up and get some of the figures we missed out on.

Currently I am displaying them in what used to be our War Machine Cabinet but they will eventually migrate to the Wayne Manor next year as I build it

Wow, great start Boba !

Thanks

Epic display!

Then this...

I was born in 1967 and had the opportunity to enjoy the Adam West Batman series when it as re-run and at that age is was very fun to watch so getting that version of Batman was a no brainer for me

I also love the Keaton version and when I build the Batcave level of Wayne Manor I'm going to incorporate a 4 bay Hall of Armor area an I will display the West, Keaton and Bale Versions in museum poses, the 4th bay will be hidden but reserved for Affleck's version once he is replaced with a new actor.

Obviously the manor won't be cannon but more of an amalgamation of what we loved most about the various Batman series, much like our Stark Mansion dio isn't supposed to be a re-creation of any one version of his house.

Thanks

I was born in 1967 and had the opportunity to enjoy the Adam West Batman series when it as re-run and at that age is was very fun to watch so getting that version of Batman was a no brainer for me

I also love the Keaton version and when I build the Batcave level of Wayne Manor I'm going to incorporate a 4 bay Hall of Armor area an I will display the West, Keaton and Bale Versions in museum poses, the 4th bay will be hidden but reserved for Affleck's version once he is replaced with a new actor.

Obviously the manor won't be cannon but more of an amalgamation of what we loved most about the various Batman series, much like our Stark Mansion dio isn't supposed to be a re-creation of any one version of his house.

That is all wonderful stuff but I was referring to the cape on Bale Bats. It needs sorting!

Ok, I've been lurking forum for some time, I believe it's time to SHOW YOU MY TOYS ( :rotfl )

So for now it looks like that (I'm waiting for enterbay Batman now...)

17792925.jpg

17792926.jpg

17792927.jpg

17792928.jpg

I enjoy seeing everyone's collections - thanks for sharing. I hope some day I will be able to display my collection, before it all turns to DUST!!!!

Update on my modest collection:

2eozb4o.jpg

You know, seeing that display there is something missing... Hot Toys should have made the Caesar Romero Joker figure... every Batman needs his Joker, and I expect Jared Leto will get a figure... so poor Adam West will be the odd one out, which is a shame because his joker would most likely (costume wise) look the best version on the shelf.
Gread display by the way.

Back