Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great collection there Murderofcrows71 – it's great how good the Adam West Batman figure looks against the others, still my favourite.

Your collection is siiick! I like your customs too! That blue and grey Batman with the yellow logo (next to robin) is awesome! Adam West Batman looks great in your collection, but I'm referring to the Neil Adams look on the other side of Burt Ward Robin. I'd love to get that Batman Returns Catwoman! Where can I find her?

Sent from the bat cave

Your collection is siiick! I like your customs too! That blue and grey Batman with the yellow logo (next to robin) is awesome! Adam West Batman looks great in your collection, but I'm referring to the Neil Adams look on the other side of Burt Ward Robin. I'd love to get that Batman Returns Catwoman! Where can I find her?

Sent from the bat cave

Thanks! The Neal Adams Batman suit and head is from Tony Mei painted by me, the gloves and boots are from the blue Sideshow Batman and the body is the Stallone Expendables figure. As for the Pfiffer Catwoman the head is WGP painted by me and the body and outfit is some generic figure produced in China I think. Not sure who the actual manufacturer is. I know kumik makes a decent looking one now as well.

Wow. That is An amazing collection! Seems you've been at it for years. How you have all of them perfectly displayed is also impressive. Looks like it took some time doing all of that.

In light of the new Dawn of Justice movie coming soon, here is a very small Batman collection of mine :)

Not really "version accurate" though...

IMG_0128.jpg

What's up with this thread falling to page 3? Time for a bump since I got a chance to snap some pics of my Batman collection. Sorry for some of the pics, the lighting wasn't the best.

1/6 Batman Begins through The Dark Knight Rises
0331162345a_zpshukxuyjy.jpg

1/4 Figures
0331162346b_zps1jnjqkba.jpg

Villans
0331162346e_zpsi8rsdxrk.jpg

Misc
0331162347d_zpsn5mjufxj.jpg

Vehicles
0313162300_zpsucixeiuu.jpg

Good stuff everybody. Couple shots from my collection.

Hot Toys - 1989 Batman & Batmobile display.

Hot Toys - 1989 Nicholson Joker and Nolan Era Batman grouping.

Hoping Hot Toys still releases a Batman Returns Penguin and Catwoman so I can add them in with the Nicholson Joker.

And... looking forward to putting together a little Hot Toys Batman v Superman display with Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Thank you Freakazoid !
The black car, if I remember correctly, is from the kenner shadow line. And yes the joker head is the shampoo one.

dls712, you have an amazing display there !! :clap
Did you make those dioramas ?

Good stuff everybody. Couple shots from my collection.

Hot Toys - 1989 Batman & Batmobile display.

That's quite a diorama display. Very ambitious. :bow
Did you build that yourself?

Considering how large that Batmobile is, that display must be massive.
The lighting behind the windows is a nice touch too.
Great Bats pose also.

Thank you Freakazoid !
The black car, if I remember correctly, is from the kenner shadow line. And yes the joker head is the shampoo one.

The Shadow line. Thanks! I remember when I unpacked my BTAS Batmobile on Christmas, looking through the Kenner booklet and seeing those products, wondering what they are based on (haven't heard of the movie back then) and noticing how that Evening Suit Baldwin figure would make a great Bruce Wayne.

Also, I was considering buying that shampoo bottle head for a 1/6 custom BTAS Joker, but seeing how large it is, it wouldn't work. Still, awesome sculpt. I wish the DC Collectibles version would have nailed the look just as well.

dls712, you do some great quality work. Is it just a shadowy illusion, or did you repaint the hubcaps? If so, how did you approach it?

Back