Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. Black ops that is a fantastic batman. Can you tells us a bit more about it?
Thanks, and happy to discuss. Simple recipe of Man of Steel body, Tony Meis suit, trunks and cape, Erick Sosa head sculpt painted and distributed by Ashkan Zomorrodi. Belt pouches and buckle by Mike5401 painted by Ashkan, belt assembled by me, boots, gloves and gauntlets from SSC Batman. Originally started out using the Hush Batman figure for parts 12months ago and has evolved into this. I like to continually refine my customs. I want to take his presence in the cabinet to another level now and try to sculpt a custom gargoyle for him to stand on.

Black ops that is Incredible! Best comic batman I've seen! Id pay hot toys prices for that happily.

Last edited:
Thanks lantern :hi5:

Anyone else would like to chime in please do, no one else seems tp be sharing their opinion, at least in the other MMS67 thread :lol

Will the other batman version feet/boots work with the Toyfair bats? I am building one. I have a suit/body, head, belt box so far. Need hands, boots, gauntlets, cape. So if any other versions work I'd be happy to know. That way I can at least use them until I find the real parts. Thank for any info!

Will the other batman version feet/boots work with the Toyfair bats? I am building one. I have a suit/body, head, belt box so far. Need hands, boots, gauntlets, cape. So if any other versions work I'd be happy to know. That way I can at least use them until I find the real parts. Thank for any info!

They do work.

Thank you sir! Does anyone make a custom cape for it that will work without any parts that came in the box?

Thank you sir! Does anyone make a custom cape for it that will work without any parts that came in the box?

I'm waiting for one too. TonyMeis has a nice one, but he's waiting on a head before he reveals it. I like the way he designs it compared to other ones and he supposedly has updated material that will look nice. Hopefully it's soon so just keep checking that thread.

Little update..
b645606994e7a03ffb2d44edad9aceab.jpg

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

And now the ultimate update
c7ce39f5c69a7de8b962d8842aa20a33.jpg

Does anyone know if I can separate without risks the lower part of the Bats/Joker stands? I'd like to use the black one with joker's and the purple one with the dx12 one. Thanks :)

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

I have been working on some new photography :)
Here are some of my Dark Knight Hot Toys

Attachments

• catwoman_001.jpg
    catwoman_001.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 626
  • BANE_001.jpg
    BANE_001.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 625
  • catwoman_003.jpg
    catwoman_003.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 623
  • rooftop_001.jpg
    rooftop_001.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 625
  • catwoman_002.jpg
    catwoman_002.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 620
  • Gordon_001.jpg
    Gordon_001.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 623
  • BANE_002.jpg
    BANE_002.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 619
  • BATMAN_001.jpg
    BATMAN_001.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 616
  • BATMAN_002.jpg
    BATMAN_002.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 616
Great shots CleverGirl! Now for he back breaking scene!

I'd LOVE to do more, yet the DX12 is very restrictive when it comes to articulation... the second to last photo is as high as I could get his arms to go up WITHOUT his gauntlets popping his hands off or his shoulder pads forcing his arms back down -_-

I'd LOVE to do more, yet the DX12 is very restrictive when it comes to articulation... the second to last photo is as high as I could get his arms to go up WITHOUT his gauntlets popping his hands off or his shoulder pads forcing his arms back down -_-

Yeah, I wouldn't dare having extreme poses with my Batmen as well. Are you getting the Arkham Bats?

Back