Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh great set up! My Armory arrived at my parents so should be picking that up tomorrow or Thursday, looking forward to getting will no doubt be the first piece in my Batman collection! (And will be Hot Toy product #3, the first non Iron Man one :))

Jealous of your coffee table display, doubt I would find the Tumbler or Batpod for a price I could afford nor would my other half let me do that lol!

New arrive in my bat-collection:

IMG_20150203_141130.jpg

IMG_20150203_141412.jpg

Tomorrow I'll show other photo near the DX08 and DX14

Jealous of your coffee table display, doubt I would find the Tumbler or Batpod for a price I could afford nor would my other half let me do that lol!

Well, we had a few conversations here too with better half... I dont know how but i won this time. :)

Cool but u need to futz that Cape or get/make a custom one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the short-it suits it better. There's also il forigno.

I pay around £20 direct via PayPal so that's like $30 I think. It's worth it, his rayon ones work perfectly with the dark knight suit

Yeah he's a member here but he's not been about for a while? Look on the customs page or check ebay for the seller : il forigno and message him direct so you don't pay any ebay fees-I'm sure he'll get back to you. Iv bought lots of him that way

I take it your a bit of a Batman fan there :p Great collection always been envious of some of your customs (green eyed monster comes out every time I scan through your Facebook page!)

The Batman Animated 12" custom is my favorite. Otherwise, stellar collection and setup Chris!

Back