Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good to hear bud, Yeah, I've been thinking about slimming down the collection now too. There just hasn't really been anything that's caught my attention since last year.

Hey what's he solution for loose hand pegs, my batman hands easily fall off when holding things how can I tighten the hands?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's good to hear bud, Yeah, I've been thinking about slimming down the collection now too. There just hasn't really been anything that's caught my attention since last year.

Same here. Thats a big reason I got into customizing, making my own figures.

Hey what's he solution for loose hand pegs, my batman hands easily fall off when holding things how can I tighten the hands?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Coat the part that fits into the forearm with a few layers of super glue or clear nail polish.

Oh, and Killer Croc and Solomon Grundy look awesome. Back in the day I have used to have most of the Alex Ross Justice figures and Solomon Grundy from that series was fantastic. One of the best. He was nowhere near as big of course.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

A few pics of HT figs and bashes.

DSCF1885_zps33a1ca4f.jpg

DSCF1840_zps4c8725c4.jpg

DSCF1920_zpsb01706bd.jpg

DSCF1891_zps96813d71.jpg

DSCF2196_zpscd249a41.jpg

DSCF2195_zps42404744.jpg

Cobraka I must give credit where credit is due, that is a superb display. I especially like the comics in the middle and the selection, Knightfall, Hush, Court of Ows and so forth. :clap

Back