Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay... So it isn't actually a collectible... But it is kinda like the 2 biggest Batman customs I have ever made. :)

Figured you guys might enjoy seeing a few pictures of my boys' Halloween costumes this year! My oldest son Blaze asked if he could go as Batman this go-round... but not just any Batman. He specifically requested "Michael Keaton's Batman as seen in Batman Returns"....

I thankfully found a deluxe child-size Batman Returns style cowl on eBay, but everything else on the suit is homemade. While I know it isn't anywhere near the level of detail usually reached by the cosplay community, it knocked my junior Bat-fan's socks off. Seeing him pulling his best Keaton Batman poses and spouting out lines from the films was quite a kick for me...

...and of course my younger son Keaton wanted in on the action too. He requested Nightwing (he prefers this incarnation of **** Grayson to Robin). Since Blaze was already in a look from Batman Returns, I decided to make the Nightwing suit in the same vein. So here we have Nightwing as if the character appeared in "Batman Returns"-

I am a pretty lucky guy to have such awesome kids. :) I'd much rather go trick-or-treating with Burton-ized Batman and Nightwing than with a Pokemon or a toddler-sized John Cena....

Sallah

So awesome man. I would've killed to have a bat suit like that when I was a kid. My older daughter wanted to be catwoman for awhile but changed her mind at the last minute. I love seeing the torch being passed on to the younger generations.

Finally i will put my own TDK stuff in this thread :

• 1/4 EB Batman + Master light House + 1:1 Belt
  • 1/4 EB Joker
  • 1/4 HT Batman
  • 1/6 Bat signal
  • 1/6 Bat pod
  • Batman Begins + Dark Kight (Japan Edition Steelbook, very rare items)
  • Batman Trilogy Book & Batman " Secret of the Bat Cave "
  • Batman Ultimate Trilogy Collector (with amazing artbook, ...)
  • A beautifull poster (dont know the real name sorry) with Joker (with real cards), Batman (with a real batarang) and Harvey Dent (with a real coin like in the movie).
Pictures are coming :)

So awesome man. I would've killed to have a bat suit like that when I was a kid. My older daughter wanted to be catwoman for awhile but changed her mind at the last minute. I love seeing the torch being passed on to the younger generations.

Thanks man! Much appreciated! :1-1:

awesome stuff, but wtf is wrong with pokemon?

Oh.... ummm.... I meant to say, uh, Digimon? Bakugan? :)

Sallah

I've always kept my collections small. To me, when you have a massive collection, with repeat figures, they start to look more like toys than high end collectibles.

You'd hate my collection then. I think I know where you're coming from though. If, in practise, I could conform to your theory I'd certainly be much better off financially.

You'd hate my collection then. I think I know where you're coming from though. If, in practise, I could conform to your theory I'd certainly be much better off financially.

Yeah it has been tough to cut down my collection.
I now just have one Joker, one Iron man, one version of each Batman (OC, DX12 and Keaton), DX Sparrow then the EB Bats. That's it.

I used to have a shelf full of Jokers - and they lost their impact - it was overwhelming. One version of a figure has so much more impact I find.

I now just have one Joker, one Iron man, one version of each Batman (OC, DX12 and Keaton), DX Sparrow then the EB Bats. That's it.

I used to have a shelf full of Jokers - and they lost their impact - it was overwhelming. One version of a figure has so much more impact I find.

Picture shelves full of black-leather clad T-800's and the same guy in a cop outfit over and over again and you can see my collection. I can't help myself though. I want to create every possible variant, recreate all my favourite scenes etc.
They probably do lose their impact and start to look like toys but I live with it. My OCD overpowers all. :slap

Agreed. I had Ledger 6 Jokers and 5 T2 T-800s. I have one of each now and with the BD T-800 coming out that will be 2. I had a lot more than that but those two were the biggest extras. Now I really try to stay away from doubles and I think my collection looks better for it.

Of course Im speaking more of doubles than the size of my collection.

Last edited:
My Small 1/6 Batman Collection...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8_aHJ9n9I[/ame]

Picture shelves full of black-leather clad T-800's and the same guy in a cop outfit over and over again and you can see my collection. I can't help myself though. I want to create every possible variant, recreate all my favourite scenes etc.
They probably do lose their impact and start to look like toys but I live with it. My OCD overpowers all. :slap

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5834hbssM[/ame]

Agreed. I had Ledger 6 Jokers and 5 T2 T-800s. I have one of each now and with the BD T-800 coming out that will be 2. I had a lot more than that but those two were the biggest extras. Now I really try to stay away from doubles and I think my collection looks better for it.

Of course Im speaking more one doubles than the size of my collection.

Just my one Joker now:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok so I bought this guy for the sound board in the base of the ornament. When I opened the box I saw a little sentence on the box cover that made me laugh. I immediately thought " I'm a guy of simple tastes. I like dynamite, and gunpowder...and gasoline."

Back