Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce & the Butler:

DSCF1884_zps973a7a56.jpg
DSCF1885_zps33a1ca4f.jpg
DSCF1886_zpse4ec8dbc.jpg
DSCF1887_zps4ad5fbfb.jpg

Got a real, working, utility belt with a metal buckle from a guy on the replica prop forum to go with my all-metal speargun. I have been lusting after one of these for a crazy *** long time too. I really do not care at all for the cartoonish mustard yellow that makes it look really toy-like. But I learned that the paint was baked on during manufacturing and may be difficult to strip. I'm leaning toward a Batman Returns darker gold, kind of like the brass on the speargun hook. I have this display idea involving the belt, gun, and chest emblem designed around a shadowbox frame that loosely resembles the bat suit vault door from the 89 film.

I definitely won't be building a full Keaton suit like I did with the Begins stuff. I just like the functional, metal gadgets.

I've been releasing and locking that buckle for the past 2 days. It's just so satisfying.

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

Yay for functional props :)

Got a real, working, utility belt with a metal buckle from a guy on the replica prop forum to go with my all-metal speargun. I have been lusting after one of these for a crazy *** long time too. I really do not care at all for the cartoonish mustard yellow that makes it look really toy-like. But I learned that the paint was baked on during manufacturing and may be difficult to strip. I'm leaning toward a Batman Returns darker gold, kind of like the brass on the speargun hook. I have this display idea involving the belt, gun, and chest emblem designed around a shadowbox frame that loosely resembles the bat suit vault door from the 89 film.

I definitely won't be building a full Keaton suit like I did with the Begins stuff. I just like the functional, metal gadgets.

I've been releasing and locking that buckle for the past 2 days. It's just so satisfying.

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

Yay for functional props :)

Beautiful stuff man - can't be quoted enough, I love it!! :clap :clap :rock

They all look great together shells. Hope to get mine ftom toyhq soon.

Like the look of your John Blake figure, any chance of a parts breakdown and some close up photos please?

Thanks, Darran.

Back