Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like how you used the collectors edition stuff. I personally passed on it since I didn't really like anything in it. But the vehicles fit very nicely in front of the blue prints. It makes the vehicles seem like they're just small scale models for that Batman.

Thank you. Yea only had the begins dvd. I figured they would do a collectors edition someday that I liked. I am waiting more and more on buying certain blu rays. They do so many versions now. Lol

That is well displayed collection joda76 collection. The lighting in the cabinets gives a nice light.

That bundle of Gotham Times look great Brian. Looking forward to getting my Bat news!!

Last edited:
My small collection.. But this does not include posters,books,magazines,coffee cups,1:64 HotWheels

1384360_10151884810794346_2069093426_n.jpg

My batman collection
cym9.jpg

2exx.jpg

0p2g.jpg

Chemspawn's custom alfred was very helpful to me.Thanks! I added rainwater weathering.
q94o.jpg

t29q.jpg

id0w.jpg

Very impressive display Shiro!
And I love that Catwoman repaint.
I definitely see a lot more likeness to Anne compared to stock.

WOW!!! That is a beautiful collection and so well displayed. How did you do the rainwater technique on the umbrella?? Selina is just beautiful to look at. Any ideas how to contact the painter if possible??

Last edited:
Love your set-up Shiro! :rock

Especially the Bane & Alfred.

Shiro - incredible!!!

Damn Shiro that's classy!

Thank you very much!:wave:wave

Very impressive display Shiro!
And I love that Catwoman repaint.
I definitely see a lot more likeness to Anne compared to stock.

Yes,This repaint is awesome work. I was impressed too.:)

WOW!!! That is a beautiful collection and so well displayed. How did you do the rainwater technique on the umbrella?? Selina is just beautiful to look at. Any ideas how to contact the painter if possible??
I used Clear Tar Gel(Golden Artist Colors).:)

Sorry My english ability is not good.

Back