Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTAS and The Batman

BTASAll.jpg

BTASfigs12.jpg

BTASshelf1.jpg

BTASshelf2.jpg

BTASshelf3.jpg

BTASshelf4.jpg

BTASshelf5.jpg

BTASshelfAll12.jpg

TheBatmanFigs12.jpg

Really Awesome! I have the McDonald's BTAS collection too!! haha

AWESOME CLIP with mr.j and harley...:lol SKYWALKER you ROCK SIR!!!!!!
https://vine.co/v/heaahBYW1Ou

Wait, Harley was voice by Arlene Sorkin. Tara Strong was Barbara in the Superman/Batman series after BTAS! haha I got to meet Arlene Sorkin, she's so wonderful in person, and you can hear the Harley voice in her natural voice. Would love to meet Tara, she's incredibly hot, especially at 40! Andrea Romano is a legend in my eyes for such a great job in casting these voices.

Last edited:
Wait, Harley was voice by Arlene Sorkin. Tara Strong was Barbara in the Superman/Batman series after BTAS! haha I got to meet Arlene Sorkin, she's so wonderful in person, and you can hear the Harley voice in her natural voice. Would love to meet Tara, she's incredibly hot, especially at 40! Andrea Romano is a legend in my eyes for such a great job in casting these voices.

You should listen to fatman on batman. Kevin smith interviews both tara and Arlene. And if I'm not mistaken, Andrea as well.

You should listen to fatman on batman. Kevin smith interviews both tara and Arlene. And if I'm not mistaken, Andrea as well.

Awesome, I'll keep a look out for it. I got to meet Andrea in person after she did Q&A for a screening of The Dark Knight Returns Part 2. I'll see if I can find my picture with her.

BTAS and The Batman

Solid collection.

I still contend that The Batman is underrated. I liked some of the villain reimagining ... some were an upgrade, Clayface particularly (both of them), and some weren't. I really liked the darkened version of The Riddler. Penguin was strange with his ninja broad sidekicks. Joker was interesting ... played up the insanity over the trickster. Mr. Freeze looked cool, though I didn't like the new backstory. Disappointed that there was no Two Face in the series, though.

I need to go back and get some of the toys from that series. I have a couple ... a battle damaged Batman and a Joker.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
My brother in law has a crap load BTAS collection in sealed bubble casing. He's hardcore bat freak.

Hey Sallah, when you finish up The Dark Knight Collection and Batman Returns have you thought about adding Batman: Animated Series? Maybe only up to 1994 or so? Judging by your reviews, your son seems to love them.

I'm also still waiting for that Batcave Command Center review. :impatient::lol That's atleast a good 15-20 minute video with it's TDKC history, box illustrations, and all those features. You should get a lot of great mileage out of that one, as well as pics.

Animated is DEFINITELY a possibility once we finish DKC/ Returns/ Toy Biz (and maybe Blue Box). The boys have a pretty substantial collection of Animated stuff right now... We couldn't do the whole line like the others, but we could at least make a dent in it. :)

As for the Batcave- Yeah, that one is gonna be fun. :) I figure we'll set it up on the table and handle it a lot like the recent Hot Toys Batmobile review. I am also looking forward to tackling the Toy Biz Batcave (which I have grown to appreciate more and more over the years).

It could've been that one actually.

If I asked my nephew, I doubt he'd remember either. :lol

That is all I can think of it being...

While I'm here- New retro Batman review up today! The second of our Toy Biz reviews: The Batcycle!

More pics and our video spotlight here: Toy Biz Batman Batcycle Review

Thanks!
Sallah

Here are just four of my eleven Batman Collection. Sadly my Batpod and Tumbler are still in their shipper boxes :monkey2

null_zps72c5631e.jpg

null_zpsb8401a09.jpg

null_zps5ccfcaf9.jpg

null_zps97755687.jpg

null_zpsf23ee7b8.jpg

Sallah, your collection brings back so many fond memories! I had this Batman from Returns also. When I was dumb and thought I would grow out of toys, I gave my Kenner Batman stuff to my nephew who loved Batman. I have no regrets because he is now 19 and has Keaton Batman mixed with Bale Batman covering his walls. Thanks for posting these pics! I truly enjoy looking through them :duff

Haven't posted a link to one of my retro-Kenner Batman reviews in this thread for awhile as I didn't want to bog it down with them... But since this one is a little unique, I figured some folks might dig it. :)

Today over at 1989Batman.com we take a look at the "Ultimate" Batman 14" figure from Kenner's Batman Returns line... including prototypes of this piece!

Around 30 pics and a video review await here: "Ultimate" Batman Kenner 14" Figure Review

Thanks!

Sallah

Back