Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these Bat collection pics (and the arrival of the Batmobile) prompted me to re-work my collection displays. The room pictured here used to be all Hot Toys, but with the kids getting older and more responsible, my wife said she wouldn't mind if some stuff got displayed in an upstairs room (as long as it was "nicer" stuff in glass displays). So I separated out the Marvel HT stuff for that, and made this room for the Keaton/ Reeve stuff (with the HT Batmobile being the centerpiece).

I am still setting everything up (with the help of my boys)... I have to unbox my Toy Biz stuff, the rest of my Kenner items, and a few more miscellaneous things... But I have been dying to post pics in this thread, so here it is as a "work in progress". :)

(Yes that is a Batman TV... with the Sega Genesis hooked up for some old school Batman gaming.:wave)

To the right of that pic are the cases slated for Toy Biz, plus my small collection of 1989/ Returns props.

Sallah

Great set up Sallah! What happened to the rest of your Hot Toys figs and MOTUC figs?

Thank you guys for the nice comments. Kalo88, I got these decals from Corrose. He is a member here, and a great designer.

Great set up Sallah! What happened to the rest of your Hot Toys figs and MOTUC figs?

Thanks man!

The MOTUC I moved into another room with regular shelves awhile back... The line was just getting too big to stick in Detolfs, and I wanted to use the cases to "protect" other stuff....

As for my other Hot Toys- With the kids getting older and more responsible, my wife said she wouldn't mind if some stuff got displayed in an upstairs room (as long as it was "nicer" stuff in glass displays). So I separated out the Marvel HT stuff for that, and made this room for the Keaton/ Reeve stuff (with the HT Batmobile being the centerpiece). :yess:

-Sallah

Thanks man!

The MOTUC I moved into another room with regular shelves awhile back... The line was just getting too big to stick in Detolfs, and I wanted to use the cases to "protect" other stuff....

As for my other Hot Toys- With the kids getting older and more responsible, my wife said she wouldn't mind if some stuff got displayed in an upstairs room (as long as it was "nicer" stuff in glass displays). So I separated out the Marvel HT stuff for that, and made this room for the Keaton/ Reeve stuff (with the HT Batmobile being the centerpiece). :yess:

-Sallah

I completely understand separating your motu from your HT's as I do the same, but wow three different rooms, I thought my wife was understanding in letting me have two dedicated rooms! :) Keep the vids and pics coming, my boys and I love them. And congrats on the Batmobile I know how much it means to you.

b46c584f811dae2e2a189b3da3f64164_zps6acdc69c.jpg

c0b2c36d7e5f94296058b8fe690bf61f_zpsaedbffb9.jpg

He arrived today :panic::panic:, Bank robber added to the Nolan collection. Though he's an older figure he's fantastic, been hunting him for a while and picked him up for £180.

DSCN0160.JPG

Catwoman in hand is perfect, just people having bad luck with her goggles breaking.

Back