Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you guys have some really incredible setups. I just have a few things; this is my "entire" Batman collection. It's small but it's all I need :)

9417908847_8f990015fc_h.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool set up Sallah! Not a big fan of Burton's Batman really but very nice collection of various Batman (1989)/Batman Returns items.

Sallah, wow crazy stuff!

That pic really puts in perspective how big that bat mobile is.

Thanks man! Yeah, the HT Batmobile is INSANE.

Very cool set up Sallah! Not a big fan of Burton's Batman really but very nice collection of various Batman (1989)/Batman Returns items.

Hey, thanks Mike! :duff I know you aren't a huge fan of Burton, so hearing the kudos from you is quite a treat. :)

Sallah

Newest shot:

This is one helluva classy display. I am green with envy. Well done

Great stuff, sallah. Brings back a lot of memories. I wish I still had all of my old Kenner stuff.

Some of you guys have some really incredible setups. I just have a few things; this is my "entire" Batman collection. It's small but it's all I need :)

9417908847_4917a961e3_h.jpg

A perfect Batman collection. :rock

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

sallah, that is simply fantastic man. love it.

though i'm a huge fanboy of it, i'm sick of the fact that 90% of the collections in this thread are only based on the nolanverse:)

Newest shot:

Great setups, guys! Maybe this thread's a good place to ask; does anyone have any recommendations for lighting to install above my batmobile? I've got some of those IKEA GRUNDTAL lights lying around but they are hot, heavy and way too bright (the result is just an ugly hot spot); I want something that's very dim (or can be dimmed) and lights very evenly. Apologies for the awful iPhone photo, but here's where she's parked...

attachment.php

Great setups, guys! Maybe this thread's a good place to ask; does anyone have any recommendations for lighting to install above my batmobile? I've got some of those IKEA GRUNDTAL lights lying around but they are hot, heavy and way too bright (the result is just an ugly hot spot); I want something that's very dim (or can be dimmed) and lights very evenly. Apologies for the awful iPhone photo, but here's where she's parked...

Grab these from barlighting.com, they are dimmable.
https://www.barlighting.com/4-Strip-Multicolored-Kit-p/4sk-rgb.htm

Back