Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newest member of the pack.

Frank Miller Batman :blissy
z63w.jpg

if3x.jpg

Newest shot:

That is a great looking display! :clap Fantastic!

Who did the 1:1 Batman cowl? I have a couple myself but I'm not sure if I have that one and I wouldn't mind having one of those to add to my collection. Looks really great

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Been waiting for catwoman to feel complete, atleast for now hahaha.

Da_rambler20 - yea that 608 2nd printing is one of my favorite covers, I actually got a poster of it up in the room also, crazy thing is...

It actually goes for more than the book, blew my mind.

Nickshaw2814 - on a forum therpf, member Coofunkcurly has some amazing accurate props. Check it out if you are not a member yet.

yea that 608 2nd printing is one of my favorite covers

:lol Batman #608 SECOND PRINTING is the one that got away in my comic collection. I was too proud having multiples of the First Print that I ignored the second printing -- til it became more sought-after as it's rarer than the first print. Damn market flow :lol

Nickshaw2814 - on a forum therpf, member Coofunkcurly has some amazing accurate props. Check it out if you are not a member yet.

Yeah I've been a member there for a while and have that same cowl :lol didn't look familiar but that could be do to the distance and lighting. It's the best Dark Knight cowl that I own. Is the BR Joker mask his too? That one I didn't buy but kinda wishing I did all because of this pic haha

WOW! I am not really even a fan of the Nolan version of these characters... and my jaw hit the floor on this one! One of the classiest displays I have ever seen. Simply amazing!

:clap

Sallah

Thanks!

Nick, the joker mask is not his. I would love one of those Also tho haha.

Mine is one of the original replicas that were made by a member on the forums when the movie first came out. I purchased it second hand from another member tho.

I love that thing and it is forever my halloween costume haha

All these Bat collection pics (and the arrival of the Batmobile) prompted me to re-work my collection displays. The room pictured here used to be all Hot Toys, but with the kids getting older and more responsible, my wife said she wouldn't mind if some stuff got displayed in an upstairs room (as long as it was "nicer" stuff in glass displays). So I separated out the Marvel HT stuff for that, and made this room for the Keaton/ Reeve stuff (with the HT Batmobile being the centerpiece).

I am still setting everything up (with the help of my boys)... I have to unbox my Toy Biz stuff, the rest of my Kenner items, and a few more miscellaneous things... But I have been dying to post pics in this thread, so here it is as a "work in progress". :)

(Yes that is a Batman TV... with the Sega Genesis hooked up for some old school Batman gaming.:wave)

To the right of that pic are the cases slated for Toy Biz, plus my small collection of 1989/ Returns props.

Sallah

Back