Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So cute! I loved these as a kid and manage to snag an MOC one for display. Good times.

So cute! I loved these as a kid and manage to snag an MOC one for display. Good times.

It is one of the few lines that I collect both carded and loose versions for. I just love the look of that packaging. :yess:

Sallah

Update mates!:lecture

Some changes in the set up and some new entries!

DSC_0314_zps1f60a739.jpg

DSC_0307_zps8306ca55.jpg

DSC_0306_zps738cd5ef.jpg

DSC_0304_zpsfe944184.jpg

DSC_0303_zpsccec9833.jpg

DSC_0302_zps3707668f.jpg

my friend your collection getting better and better!!!!:clap
bravo!!!
I see you add a bat next to tumbler-bat-pod...hehe!!:wink1:

That's an awesome Batman collection,chemspawn. You made good use of the Medicom batarang hand. I would never have thought to use it for a min mine. Looks way better, almost looks like it was made for it. Is that the iminime Lucius head?

That's an awesome Batman collection,chemspawn. You made good use of the Medicom batarang hand. I would never have thought to use it for a min mine. Looks way better, almost looks like it was made for it. Is that the iminime Lucius head?

Thank you my friend! Yes this is the iminime
Lucius head.

does anybody here by any chance have the dx01 police joker clothes and accessories they would like to sell for a decent price. my only one just got shredded by my stupid pit bull. i had accidentally left my police joker figure on my coffee table and went to my morning summer class. when i came back, i saw my dumb pit chewing on it like it was a bone. the damage done to the figure was pretty bad. the clothes were torn from all angles, shoes had bite marks or dents, hands were chewed off, rifle had bite marks as well. the worst part is that i had purchased the police joker HS a few days ago to complete this figure and now it's all for nothing. by the way, i just started collecting since the summer of last year and this particular figure was at the top of my list as a must have. so if any of you guys can help a brother out, I'll truly be grateful.

Gotta put your toys away when you're doing playing....

i guess i had to learn the hard way. my pit is a boy and he's about four months. i usually let him run around a bit when I'm out for a few. i can't believe i forgot the figure on the table where he can easily get access to it.

Oh man, one time I forgot to put one of those icepack things away and I left for work and when I came back my dog had chewed it up and poked holes in it causing the blue juice to spill ALL over my couch

My little Daschund puppy gets into everything too. He's only 7 months old and if ANYTHING is left on the floor especially paper or cardboard, it's immediately obliterated into a million pieces.

OT: He has a Batman outfit he wears all the time.

Oh man, one time I forgot to put one of those icepack things away and I left for work and when I came back my dog had chewed it up and poked holes in it causing the blue juice to spill ALL over my couch

wow, that must have took a while to clean up. the annoying part is that it took me a while to get the pieces to complete the figure. i had just bought the police joker HS a few days ago which was to be the last piece. eBay barely has this figure on sale or its clothing/accessories available and if so, the prices are outrageous.

Back