Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imagezdw.jpg

imagenjj.jpg

Zsasz, I want that Scarecrow! !

Actually, if anyone has a spare head they wanna let go hit me up.

edit: I just noticed, good use of the Joker 2.0 hands in that last pic.

Last edited:
Somebody actually noticed the Joker hands finally. :lol Thanks for the compliments guys. The figure is actually on display at FAMCON right now as part of a custom competition.

Somebody actually noticed the Joker hands finally. :lol Thanks for the compliments guys. The figure is actually on display at FAMCON right now as part of a custom competition.

I thought I saw it in some people's shots of the custom figures. It looks very good man. Great job!

I've been collecting for just over a year now, in that time I've got myself a DX08 DX09, DX12, DX11 and the MMS Bane, I wanted to get them all before displaying them, so some have sat in their boxes for a while until I could display them, got a detolf on the weekend and finally got them all in there, I'm still quite green with posing them but getting there, will add some pics later.

Want to add Returns Batman (whenever that will be....) 60's Batman if HT ever get around to doing that line and Two face if I can get it at a decent price.

This hobby crept up on me and took me...

My collection is starting to take shape. Only need to get a scarecrow figure and wait until catwoman is released...

New "Retro" Kenner Batman review up today at my 1989 Batman fan site for anyone interested... The Dark Knight Collection / Batman Returns Batmobile!

30 pictures and a video spotlight here: Kenner Batmobile Review

Thanks!

Sallah

Back