Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
killingjoker_zpsccb26bab.jpg

smudged the 'dirt' some more. there's actually a fair amount of black in there also but it doesnt really show in the pics. not a very nice camera.

****ing AMAZING! Just amazing. Period.

killingjoker_zpsccb26bab.jpg

smudged the 'dirt' some more. there's actually a fair amount of black in there also but it doesnt really show in the pics. not a very nice camera.

Alexi...you're gonna count backwards to 20, and then you're eyes will become heavy. You'll hear nothing but the sound of the clock...
tic toc....tic toc... tic toc....
You're eyes are now feeling heavier...unbearable to keep them open...
Next to the clock...you'll now just hear your breathing, and nothing else...
count 20 forward, and then you will now fall into a deep sleep. :sleep

When you wake up in the morning, you'll feel a repulsive feeling towards this joker.
And then you will tell yourself, I will sell this to Remy.
I only want the 2.0 from now on, this joker custom is repulsive to me.
Remy will be glad to take if off my hands.
Tomorrow you wont remember reading any of this on the sideshow forum.
All you know is you need to sell this Joker to Remy...

hahahaaaaa.
yeah thanks guys. joker's the pride of my collection, for sure. dont think i'll part with it even if i sold off the rest. would keep jokers and rainman day lewis characters. but you've got a great bobby, if i remember right, remy. one of my favorites of the bobby jokers i've seen. yours, commtech, shortround's, rorywan and neo's mcu interrogation. anyway, yeah iam really loving kato's clothing all dirtied up. now i just have to figure out the suspenders. but i have an idea. will show once it's done--if everything goes well. and the new dx shoes cuz i use long foot pegs on joker and so will have to do some slight adjustments to get them in.
and yes, mr ecko: joker gets twisted.
glad you guys' are digging the mrm medi cowl; he really hit it out of the park. it's definitely the move. cant wait to see what he does with the begins cowl: i might actually finally get an OC bats.
now i just need bane. and a batpod. and an mcu dio. and a ras sword cane and gas mask. and on and on. haha... make it stop.

Alexi...you're gonna count backwards to 20, and then you're eyes will become heavy. You'll hear nothing but the sound of the clock...
tic toc....tic toc... tic toc....
You're eyes are now feeling heavier...unbearable to keep them open...
Next to the clock...you'll now just hear your breathing, and nothing else...
count 20 forward, and then you will now fall into a deep sleep. :sleep

When you wake up in the morning, you'll feel a repulsive feeling towards this joker.
And then you will tell yourself, I will sell this to Remy.
I only want the 2.0 from now on, this joker custom is repulsive to me.
Remy will be glad to take if off my hands.
Tomorrow you wont remember reading any of this on the sideshow forum.
All you know is you need to sell this Joker to Remy...

hahahaaaaa.
yeah thanks guys. joker's the pride of my collection, for sure. dont think i'll part with it even if i sold off the rest. would keep jokers and rainman day lewis characters. but you've got a great bobby, if i remember right, remy. one of my favorites of the bobby jokers i've seen. yours, commtech, shortround's, rorywan and neo's mcu interrogation. anyway, yeah iam really loving kato's clothing all dirtied up. now i just have to figure out the suspenders. but i have an idea. will show once it's done--if everything goes well. and the new dx shoes cuz i use long foot pegs on joker and so will have to do some slight adjustments to get them in.
and yes, mr ecko: joker gets twisted.
glad you guys' are digging the mrm medi cowl; he really hit it out of the park. it's definitely the move. cant wait to see what he does with the begins cowl: i might actually finally get an OC bats.
now i just need bane. and a batpod. and an mcu dio. and a ras sword cane and gas mask. and on and on. haha... make it stop.

He he, damn, the hypnotism didn't work. :lol
Indeed, i have a Bobbyc, my grail in my collection.

I have always regret backing out when I was corresponding to Adam about commissioning a joker before he went MIA.
Whew, that Adams sculpt is a masterpiece, pure perfection.

And yup, MRM knocked it out of the park with the medi cowl.
The thing is the widening of the cowl is one of the biggest condition for the cowl to look right and I've only seen a few that got it right. Some had a weird shape to it or widened too much so it can look weird.
Seeing it on your dx12, I'm so stoked, can't wait to get it.

that's a shame about backing out of the adam commission. but you never know, one might turn up. i got super lucky and managed to find one in the secondary market a couple months ago. it costs a bit but definitely worth it if you're into joker a lot. really an epic sculpt. i had considered going for a bobby sculpt but then decided i would keep trying for an adam cuz i love his interrogation HS.
do you have the dx11 on PO? saw pics of rorywan's bobby sculpt on the new figure and it looked unbelievable.

that's a shame about backing out of the adam commission. but you never know, one might turn up. i got super lucky and managed to find one in the secondary market a couple months ago. it costs a bit but definitely worth it if you're into joker a lot. really an epic sculpt. i had considered going for a bobby sculpt but then decided i would keep trying for an adam cuz i love his interrogation HS.
do you have the dx11 on PO? saw pics of rorywan's bobby sculpt on the new figure and it looked unbelievable.

Yes, I have the dx11 on PO. Yup, I asked rory if he can take a pic of his Bobbyc with dx11 outfit.
I originally wanted just wanted the shirt and shoes. But then, the dio, table, chair, and ultimately, the coat, it would have cost me almost the whole thing if I buy all those loose.
It actually came down to the coat. I was gonna buy Kato's original purple coat but didn't like the material.
I modded my dx01 coat, and ultimately, for $300 I'd rather have dx01 coat.
But I do like the fit of Katos coat.
Since it looks great with rory's Bobbyc, I'm definitely keeping my PO.
I also really have grown to like the PERS sculpt, I initially wanted just my custom joker, been trying to avoid multiple figures of same character, but I gotta make an excemption on this. I'm just gonna buy an extra dx11 shirt and use my current outfit for an interrogation joker with the dio, and use all the dx11 clothing and body for my custom joker just like in rory's pic.

thanks umair. i couldnt be happier. well, if my suspenders idea works out and once i get the new dx shoes but other than that i'm over the moon. adam is spectacular when it comes to gotham. lucky to have him and kato.

Yes, I have the dx11 on PO. Yup, I asked rory if he can take a pic of his Bobbyc with dx11 outfit.
I originally wanted just wanted the shirt and shoes. But then, the dio, table, chair, and ultimately, the coat, it would have cost me almost the whole thing if I buy all those loose.
It actually came down to the coat. I was gonna buy Kato's original purple coat but didn't like the material.
I modded my dx01 coat, and ultimately, for $300 I'd rather have dx01 coat.
But I do like the fit of Katos coat.
Since it looks great with rory's Bobbyc, I'm definitely keeping my PO.
I also really have grown to like the PERS sculpt, I initially wanted just my custom joker, been trying to avoid multiple figures of same character, but I gotta make an excemption on this. I'm just gonna buy an extra dx11 shirt and use my current outfit for an interrogation joker with the dio, and use all the dx11 clothing and body for my custom joker just like in rory's pic.

the thing with kato's coat is it does look much better in hand. and once the material is brushed and weathered, it really is about a close as i could imagine anything being in this scale. i think people will be pleasantly surprised by the new dx coat once they have it in hand. i havent even looked at the dx coat for a long time--even before getting kato's--other than to recently cut out the grenade rig so i can attach it using tiny safety pins into one of the new coats.
dont blame you for making an exception, i cant really claim holding to that rule personally as i have multiple jokers and some others but if any one character were to challenge such a rule--if had--then it'd be joker for sure haha.

Those are rare Warner Bros. statues made by Kent Melton exclusively for the film. They were numbered and released in 1989.

The bronze Batman is also by Melton. The polystone pair were limited to 50 sets, and were all painted and signed on the bottom by the sculptor. The bronze was released a year later, and was limited to 250. Nicholson would not sign off on the bronze Joker, so there are only 3 of them in existence. Whereabouts unknown.:(

Those three statues were available through the WB catalog in 1989 and 90.

The blue Batman with the purple head is the Sculpey original by William Paquet that was used for the DARK WINTER'S KNIGHT snowglobe. Behind the Melton bronze is a faux bronze Paquet DKR statue that was given to me by the sculptor.

never start with the head...
jokermcucustom08_zpsfa3290b0.jpg

got a bunch of 2.0dx stuff parted out and swapped it: shirt; tie;shoes; body and hands. really impressed. think everybody awaiting the release will be really happy.

also, great collection, professor. those are some really cool pieces. always loved that batman and robin from dark knight.

Back