Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I really wanted to get a decent-sized 1989 Batwing. Could someone please tell me which one is bigger - the Kenner Batwing or the ERTL 1/25 Batwing, and the dimensions for both. Thanks.

a crappy photo to see the figures individually but it can help you to figure out the whole set up. will be a complete display for the 7 batman movies' characters in 1/6 scale, with the concept bat logos of each movie as backdrops when completed. enjoy.

a crappy photo to see the figures individually but it can help you to figure out the whole set up. will be a complete display for the 7 batman movies' characters in 1/6 scale, with the concept bat logos of each movie as backdrops when completed. enjoy.

Great set up! Very neat and nice to look at. Where did you get that cabinet?

thanks void,

that was my big masterplan for months now, maybe more than a year. at last it started to shape, still need the batman returns figures and dc direct tdkr catwoman is on the way, too.

That's an amazing cabinet and collection!! At first I thought they were PVC figures then upon closer look, I realized they were Hot Toys. Most impressive!!

i think bane head is different ? is that custom made ? can you give us closer pics pls ?

Alright, I want to bash a BW but can't make up my mind. So did a little photoshopping. Or at least tried to.

D486A354-9148-4856-A055-5EF98B0BF9B6-2330-0000029E5080139A.jpg

E618C5EC-524C-4CEA-84A2-C2F21A7A0B3B-2330-0000029E4E07604F.jpg

I really like this last one but it's kind of hard to tell how the suit is with the damn collar flared out.
E99EA5E7-8486-409D-932C-358B7C2A6376-2330-0000029E4F55AD68.jpg

Which do you all think is better? N please don't say Kato is best. I can only dream of having that suit.

i think bane head is different ? is that custom made ? can you give us closer pics pls ?

yeah i customized the head. the face sculpt is the one twik25 did, the mask was ripped off from dc direct statue, a friend assembled them, puttied, repainted etc. then i took the head off from the neck from the statue and put this one instead and fixed the damage with sculpey and putty.

Alright, I want to bash a BW but can't make up my mind. So did a little photoshopping. Or at least tried to.

E618C5EC-524C-4CEA-84A2-C2F21A7A0B3B-2330-0000029E4E07604F.jpg

Which do you all think is better? N please don't say Kato is best. I can only dream of having that suit.

I like the second one, although the first and last one will work if you give him a tie and button the collar on the 3rd one.

I'm ordering the three piece in all colors, including the purple. The grey version is the nicest I think. Just over 20 quid a suit is not too bad. I could build a Tony Stark, Bruce, and Harvey from these. Different looks, with or without waist coat, and similar with the tie. I'll try to order today. Last time I tried, they were not available.

Back