Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bringing a bunch of jokers to the party.
customsb12.jpg

Here is one of many Batman I have.
customsb16.jpg

These guys are awesome!

So far only have this wearable urethane cowl in my collection, but got tonns of stuff on PO, so it won't be lonely for long.

762dddc002416c91125bfeae4f9e7736.jpg

a84fb9a5ddf2161ddcc9173ad62f8541.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get this one from. There seems to be alot of these on ebay but don't know what the quality is like. This one looks great!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get this one from. There seems to be alot of these on ebay but don't know what the quality is like. This one looks great!

There are a few good makers out there. On therpf.com there's a maker I bought mine from that makes great Dark Knight cowls and for a reasonable price. You can also check with Hells Kitchen CC. He makes great pieces too.

https://www.therpf.com/f13/batman-cowl-sale-dark-knight-rises-run-149277/

:lecture:lecture if you want an accurate cowl you have a choice out of 2, Coofunkcurly's (the link above) or Hells Kitchen CC (google them).

Both of their cowls are very accurate. Hells Kitchen had the screen suit that they took a cast of so theirs is meant to be the most accurate one, but they are not taking any more orders until early next year whereas Coofunkcurly is open for orders right now. Both cowls are 24" though.

As for mine I got it from nameless-studio (eBay, he is also "pjw" on therpf), it's not the most accurate cowl but it's still pretty good and it fits up to 22.5" and I'm 22" :)

Last edited:
The Hells Kitchen complete suit looks amazing, I think I may email them about a price for the whole thing, it would be awesome to have it stood next to my collection. I wonder what the cost would be though.............

The Hells Kitchen complete suit looks amazing, I think I may email them about a price for the whole thing, it would be awesome to have it stood next to my collection. I wonder what the cost would be though.............

I got a quote of $160 (shipping included) for just the cowl from him (which is actually a really good price). Coofunkcurly sells his for $200 and that's without shipping.

You'll have to wait for a while though since HK won't be taking more orders until next year

He gave me a full price list which includes all the variations and it's not cheap, but he makes top notch stuff. He made my Begins suit that i have had for 5 years now and it still holds up. I was lucky enough to get in on his Dark Knight suit. I didn't know he stopped taking orders till next year though. Makes sense, since he told me that ever since TDKR came out he's had an order for 6 Urethane suits and 4 Latex suits and that didn't include the one he's making for me and with more orders rolling in lol bottom line if you can get one of his suits, do it! They're amazing and Kris from Hells Kitchen CC is good people.

Last edited:
This is coolfunkcurly cowl. It's the only Dark Knight cowl I have at the moment but it fits me perfectly and its very well made. Comes with the neck piece that is not pictured because I still have to get a mesh hood :( If your looking for one relatively soon and is pretty accurate and well made I'd recommend his.

View attachment 51307

Thanks to a few fellow freaks, I was able to obtain these figures and I'm more than happy with them! Currently waiting for my new display case being delivered next Monday to display these awesome pieces!!
DSC04267.jpg

DSC04269.jpg

DSC04268.jpg

DSC04270.jpg

DSC04273.jpg

DSC04274.jpg

DSC04275.jpg

DSC04276.jpg

DSC04277.jpg

I checked out hells kitchen cc, the bat symbol on the BB suit looks a bit odd.

And their TDK suit looks soft, It looks firm and solid in the movie. Even when it's on the armory.

That said, the utility belt looks pretty chunky and solid. Tempted to get that. Anybody know how much they cost?

I checked out hells kitchen cc, the bat symbol on the BB suit looks a bit odd.

And their TDK suit looks soft, It looks firm and solid in the movie. Even when it's on the armory.

That said, the utility belt looks pretty chunky and solid. Tempted to get that. Anybody know how much they cost?

The BB bat symbol is pretty accurate. It's just a little different. Nothing super noticeable though.

And the Dark Knight suit's he makes are made of latex and some made of urethane. Both however have the appearance your going for without being to stiff. If they were say rubber or something more solid you couldn't move in the suit. I know that the Begins suit that I have is pretty solid looking but still gives enough so that I can move easily enough. Even drive in it lol The ones in the movie give the same appearance because they have to make the material used look like something its not and in the movie they had multiple suits used for different scenes.Hells Kitchen CC (for the moment) has the most accurate Dark Knight suit out there that you can buy. At least that I'm aware of. You can email him on the belt for a price and he'll get back to you. Maybe not right away but he will. I know that's something I may buy off him too. I got a belt from Gotham City FX off ebay and i'm not to happy with it. Not a fan of their work.

Back