Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Batman Hot Wheels line is one of my favorite collections, though. Right up there with the late, great Corgi Batmobile line. That reminds me, I still need some Corgi variants...

Just a couple pics I snapped.

P10007891.jpg

P1000793h.jpg

P1000804-1.jpg

P1000814-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up all three of those Hot Wheels TRU three packs today to complete my Hot Wheels Batman collection. Very happy to have them all, and I actually like the bullet-marked Batmobile. It's a pretty cool variant.

That also means I now have doubles of the Batwing, Batskiboat, comic version of the Batmobile, Super Friends Batmobile, Camo Tumbler, and Batpod. Feel free to PM me if interested.

My collection, nor my picture taking skills measure up to the other photos in here but here's are my Batman figures:

IMG_6116.jpg

2.jpg

45ff5bd9.jpg

IMG_6119.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6096.jpg

wow that's awesome.. i wonder if they will ever release a jail cell dio like they did with the interrogation room

Found the new batman hot wheels 1:50 scale wave at target with the 1940's batmobile, tumbler (black and camo) and the batman forever batmobile. The 1940's batmobile is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I knew how to easily post pics on here.

Back