Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wip Bane:
BaneCustom.jpg

Badass. :balrog

Been waiting for this set-up for a long time, so I rushed through taking the pics a bit. But you get the idea. :)

IMG_6414.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

Not my entire collection, but all of the Batman I have on display at the moment. Got it all in two detolfs! :yess:

No probs :rock I honestly don't know why I haven't got 89' bats yet. Guess there's just too much stuff on my want list which rank higher!

Been waiting for this set-up for a long time, so I rushed through taking the pics a bit. But you get the idea. :)

IMG_6414.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

Not my entire collection, but all of the Batman I have on display at the moment. Got it all in two detolfs! :yess:

Great collection you got there Mags. :clap

Thanks guys! :rock :hi5:

That's high praise beyond my wildest expectations. Total BS though. :lol

:lol Not at all mate I meant it. Love your poses, looks like you have put a lot of time into doing them. I'd have walked off after 5 minutes of 89's cape :lol

Is your OC bats standard sculpt wise? The mouth looks different somehow.

Great collection you got there Mags. :clap

Thank you!

:lol Not at all mate I meant it. Love your poses, looks like you have put a lot of time into doing them. I'd have walked off after 5 minutes of 89's cape :lol

Is your OC bats standard sculpt wise? The mouth looks different somehow.

Well, thanks. :D

That's the Toys Fair Batman. The face is stock, but I have modified the neck and cape clips.

Back