Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair enough, what's your favourite Batman story then?

To pick a favorite is tough...I'll justput down some that come to mind. Some of which are pretty obvious.

The Dark Knight Returns
Year One ( One of the best Jim Gordon stories too)
No Mans Land
Death in the Family

I know there are more but those are the one that come to mind.

To pick a favorite is tough...I'll justput down some that come to mind. Some of which are pretty obvious.

The Dark Knight Returns
No Mans Land
Death in the Family

Cool, mine are, probably in the following order:

The Long Halloween
Year One
The Killing Joke
The Dark Knight Returns
Arkham Asylum

Just having some fun with this pic:

8109627.jpg

Sorry for the huge file. Un-edited version can be seen here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4393798&postcount=758

Cool pic!

My favorite reads are:
The Killing Joke
Year One
The Joker. (Love the art in this one)

Edit: 4,000 posts!! :panic::panic::panic:

I need a life. :lol

Last edited:

The Dark Knight Returns
No Mans Land
Death in the Family

Death in the Family was better in concept than execution. There was some weird Iranian Ayatollah stuff in there.

SnakeDoc

speaking of the bank robber sculpt.....does any one know where i can find one asides from ebay? I have seen a few people with them selling with a figure but I just need the head sculpt. I have to get rid of my V1 headsculpt. lol it is awful compared to the newer ones.

It indeed is the Bank Robber, painted by Small Studios. The thing that makes it stand out mostly though is the fluid hairline, I asked Josh to close the gap on it, so it looks more smooth.

Very happy with it.

I have the same one painted in the same scheme by Josh too. That hairline is really no big deal for me. Personally. Think it is one of the finest sculpts HT has ever done, no doubt their best Joker effort. And it fits perfect for both paint schemes... The original messyone is great too, nevertheless a paintjob by Josh is far superior. :bow

Cool, mine are, probably in the following order:

The Long Halloween
Year One
The Killing Joke
The Dark Knight Returns
Arkham Asylum

These two are incredibly awesome. Ive always seen The Killing Joke as more of a Joker tale than a Batman tale. Probably the most disturbing too. Arkham is another favorite of mine too. The art, the story....dark and scary.

Just having some fun with this pic:

8109627.jpg

Sorry for the huge file. Un-edited version can be seen here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4393798&postcount=758

Void you probably have the best Adam sculpt. I've seen painters get a hold of tha sculpt and make him look like a cro magnon man.

Death in the Family was better in concept than execution. There was some weird Iranian Ayatollah stuff in there.

SnakeDoc

All of this is true but can't deny it's impact. Plus I just really like the part where JOker is beating the ____ out of Robin with a crowbar.Then there is this image:

batman_001.jpg

:thud: That is an amazing repaint of that sculpt. Like void said it brings out the best in that sculpt.

I believe the hand is customised from the gun holding hand, pushing the trigger finger in

Thanks on the words on the Bale, though I think a fair few painters have done an amazing job with that head!

The Killing Joke and Arkham Asylum are certainly joker focused, and I love that

Back