Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My custom made year one Batman

P1020157.jpg

P1020155.jpg

P1020170.jpg

P1020159.jpg

P1020175.jpg

P1020165.jpg

P1020167.jpg

P1020188.jpg

P1020186.jpg

P1020183.jpg

amazing work seb! both customs look amazing!
miller batman can be a fatter :D or wider.

and amazing pose Black bird!

amazing work seb! both customs look amazing!
miller batman can be a fatter :D or wider.

and amazing pose Black bird!

Maybe your glasses are set to the wrong perscrption:), the miller bat is perfect!!.....but I'm sure the greatest customizer on here will take your advice and totaly break down the miller and start over to make hin look obese..:slap....seb more cheeseburgers for him asap:lol

Heres my medi, kinda finished my "batvault" still debating to add more pieces. Thinking metal bars coming down from the roof to the shoulders...
wanna change the gauntlets....
Should I put the hands on or keep them off
sry for the grainy pics used my phone
batman.jpg

batman2.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe your glasses are set to the wrong perscrption:), the miller bat is perfect!!.....but I'm sure the greatest customizer on here will take your advice and totaly break down the miller and start over to make hin look obese..:slap....seb more cheeseburgers for him asap:lol

I think part of the reason Seb is acknowledged as one of the best is his openness to constructive feedback. Declarations of perfection do not lead to greater creations.

Part of the reason the chest doesn't look as wide as it should could be due to shadow caused by the cape.

Dark Knight Returns Bats is bulky as hell though, so I also think Seb's Miller Bats would benefit from a slightly wider chest...

frank-miller-batman.gif

dark-knight-returns.jpg

...doesn't mean it isn't an awesome custom though.

Last edited:
I think part of the reason Seb is acknowledged as one of the best is his openness to constructive feedback. Declarations of perfection do not lead to greater creations.

Part of the reason the chest doesn't look as wide as it should could be due to shadow caused by the cape.

Dark Knight Returns Bats is bulky as hell though, so I also think Seb's Miller Bats would benefit from a slightly wider chest...

frank-miller-batman.gif

dark-knight-returns.jpg

...doesn't mean it isn't an awesome custom though.

thank you! "yes men" and fanboys are quite frustrating.

I love sebs work looked at every page on his thread, and his ability is way beyond mine. from the art i have seen of miller batman he is bigger fatter, and that is because hes an older batman coming out of retirement :slap.

keep up the amazing work seb!

Back