Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are :) Here's some (sorta) better pics:

IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0597.jpg

Looks Cool Zac! Would all the four Jokers in one shelf make it too crowded? And you can have Two-Face (and Scarecrow and Ra's and Bane) in one! :)

Looks Great Zack . why don't you move the shelves a little closer together , IMO it would look better buddy .

Sent from my OG Droid using EcKoTalK

Looks Cool Zac! Would all the four Jokers in one shelf make it too crowded? And you can have Two-Face (and Scarecrow and Ra's and Bane) in one! :)
Thanks!
I use to have it set up with all 4 jokers on one shelf, but it looked uneven. As for TDKR figures and scarecrow I'll probably have a new shelf by then. This is just temporary. :wink1:

Looks Great Zack . why don't you move the shelves a little closer together , IMO it would look better buddy .

I tried that, but I have a huge empty space after the third shelf, this way makes it look a bit more full.:hi5:

I see the lower shelf has the figures in chronilogical order too actually :lol
Seriously though, that's a great looking set-up Zach. Love BR Joker's pose.

It's actually not a bad representation of begins bats at all. I always loved the head, especially from side on. I always preferred it over the takara figure, too.

Does anyone think I can bash the Takara BB costume with a HT head and some other gear to create a First NIght out Bats?

Does anyone think I can bash the Takara BB costume with a HT head and some other gear to create a First NIght out Bats?

Yes, this is certainly doable.

The head will be loose, but as long as you're not moving the figure around, posing it upside-down, or picking it up from the head, it should be fine.

Yes, this is certainly doable.

The head will be loose, but as long as you're not moving the figure around, posing it upside-down, or picking it up from the head, it should be fine.

You sure can, here's mine:
IMAG0535.jpg

How hard is it to transfer the body ? Thinking of using a different body?

Or should I keep the Takara Body?

I was then going to use the new HT Head and accessories.

Thoughts?

Mine's on a takara body, as for the HT gear, I tried it (the belt is too big) and didn't like the harness as much as the takara's.

Yeah, one of the nice things about the Takara harness is that it covers up the Bat symbol, which is not supposed to be present on the First Night Out costume.

Yeah I can live with the Bat Symbol. I can angle it just right to make it less apparent.

I have to use the HT harness. I can sew it a little if I had to to make it fit snug.

So do you guys suggest leaving in on the Takara body?

I remember somebody on the boards swapped body, he said it was a painful process but it worked. I think he tore the suit in a couple small parts but other then that the switch went fine. I'll try finding his post for you...

Back