Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice set-up Zach.

24874a07.jpg

e30bc306.jpg

Love what you did with the hair on MRM's laughing Joker.

That's gorgeous. Is it a model to be assembled or a die cast? Also what scale and manufacturer? :D Thanks for any help mate.

hello,
its Bandai Batman Forever 1/35 modelkit with LED light. Made in Japan.

its all plastic. Snap on kit without the need of glue. Very impressive, very precission, highly detailed, and fun to build.

The down point is the scale is too small, however with those kind of details easily become 1 of my favorites in terms as a collection and fun factor in making of it.

I think this one still easy to get on ebay with resonable price about 50-70US or so.

Out of interest does anyone own the original Hot Toys Batman Begins figure? And to expand how about anyone out there that owns that, TDK OC, TDK Batman, DX02 & the Bruce Wayne/Batman begins figure :yess:

You never ever see that original Batman Begins figure for sale (albeit I admit looking at pictures it certainly hasn't aged well :rotfl

Out of interest does anyone own the original Hot Toys Batman Begins figure? And to expand how about anyone out there that owns that, TDK OC, TDK Batman, DX02 & the Bruce Wayne/Batman begins figure :yess:

You never ever see that original Batman Begins figure for sale (albeit I admit looking at pictures it certainly hasn't aged well :rotfl
Me! And I am actually considering selling it to fund 89' bats. I have the 2nd OC costume, no point in keeping it really. It's just in it's box. I was going to use it with Adam's OC head just so I could leave my 2nd OC untouched but, y'know.

Anyone interested PM me! Long shot I know :lol

Me! And I am actually considering selling it to fund 89' bats. I have the 2nd OC costume, no point in keeping it really. It's just in it's box. I was going to use it with Adam's OC head just so I could leave my 2nd OC untouched but, y'know.

Anyone interested PM me! Long shot I know :lol

Wonder how much you'll get for it, got to be one of the rarest HT figures out there

Yeah I think so. I'll keep my eyes placed on ebay to see how much they go for.

I saw it on ebay and offered the seller £60 and he accepted :lol Happy days. Was my first HT figure and I was blown away.

Are you looking for this? :)

1Ag1c.jpg

mine is still in the box dunno what to do, sell / display / gift away :hi5:

Because I'm happy already with mine to be displayed like this
gW7Qr.jpg

no space for old begins

Back