Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My twin brother purchased a regular HT two face and after he compared it to my custom he sold his about a month later b/c he said he couldn't appreciate his the same way anymore. naturally this stroked my ego nicely, but I actually still thought the regular version had its charms.

:thud::thud::thud:

My goal one day is to have a full size batman begins or tdk suit batman.

My recommendation is to go with the Begins suit.... the TDK will be quite an undertaking unless you spend the extra dough to have it mounted for you... otherwise, getting a suit THIS high quality requires a LOT of your own time and effort to put together. And the Begins suit is SO much more intimidating IMO.

Nice custom base and tumbler. =D

Hey Rob! I've seen his 1:1 in person.. and its Epic.

-Vin

Yeah, Vin thanks again for puttin that base together!! I love it!! And now that i have the Detolf case finally, i just love sitting on my couch and staring at the whole thing. Excuse me while i go change my shorts :lol

Have you got the gloves?

I did... but when i tried setting it up once without the hands, i thought it looked pretty cool. so i stopped mounting the hands... mainly because i took the actual mannequin arms off and stuffed the inside with newspapers in order to get the desired shape i wanted.. once i did that, i had no good way of keeping the hands in there. it would look weird if i tried stuffing the gloves with anything and just have them hanging there. so i just kept it the way it is now. I actually sold those gloves to Xerowolf

Shame. They were nicely textured on the palms. Cotton wool would have worked better. Soft and no hard bumps.

Shame. They were nicely textured on the palms. Cotton wool would have worked better. Soft and no hard bumps.

it actually worked pretty well considering. And it was what i had available at the time. LOL. one of these days, i'll go back and redo the arms with a more suitable material.

You bought it on ebay!
Interesting.

Actually I made those mods on the two-face head.

hmmm interesting in deed the guy I purchased it from said it was customized by a sculptor in your area. It would be cool if it was your work, and if it is, you did a great job and deserve a re-assuring pat on the back:1-1:

hmmm interesting in deed the guy I purchased it from said it was customized by a sculptor in your area. It would be cool if it was your work, and if it is, you did a great job and deserve a re-assuring pat on the back:1-1:

Oh i'm sure it is one of mine.
I recognized the mods, paint and real hair added.
I have made a few for some members here.

Hey guys, sorry could not find the proper threat...

Well, just received my Hot Toys Batman Begins, this figure is awesome! Except all the problems we know...

I've found this costume Velvet Cape, which looks incredible! Do you know a place where i can get one, i've found some on Ebay, but don't know about the quality etc.

Thank's

Oh i'm sure it is one of mine.
I recognized the mods, paint and real hair added.
I have made a few for some members here.

I love the way the eye sinks into the socket, and the hair is amazing. I compared it to multiple angles from a movie still and the likeness is remarkable.

Hey Pennyworth thank you :)

Found out that it was him selling the cape on ebay, so oredered one yesterday. Can't wait to receive it and display it!

Thank's again :)

She's my favorite part of my Batman collection.
kriskitchen.jpg

Back