Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen and love the Bat and Robin flying on blue. Thought I had too much Batman (back when I tried not double dipping franchises for t-shirts) but that ship has long since sailed. Now I would pick it up if I saw it!

Great price! Will add it to my Christmas list. Can't buy anything for myself this time of year...

well i couldn't scan all the 256 pages but,

doesn't anyone have the batman forever and batman & robin statues from warner bros?

i really like to see how they look as a group but just can't find any images.

well i couldn't scan all the 256 pages but,

doesn't anyone have the batman forever and batman & robin statues from warner bros?

i really like to see how they look as a group but just can't find any images.

Give me a couple of hours and I can get a pic for you. Don't have them all, but have most of them.

I love Threadless.com.

This is the one I'm getting if they ever reprint it:

Batmobile+Lost+its+Wheel.gif

334802052_d4432dacb2.jpg

Oh...that old trick eh, I didn't know girls did that too!

Much much better pics Void!!! Damn, I love that brother. :hi5:
That Medicom head is sublime, with the mod, I love how it looks like theirs a face inside the cowl.
Grats buddy.

You have a really poseable Batman now unlike the DX02. Those medi legs can go a fair bit, even the arms because the shoulder pads don't restrict them.

Plus no fear of wrecking the paint on the suit because really, you don't have it anymore.

Yeah for sure!

Unfortunately Seb couldn't get the decals to stick properly like you have on yours, but the repainted Kevlar looks really good anyway I think

Give me a couple of hours and I can get a pic for you. Don't have them all, but have most of them.

thanks man, i just ordered batman and robin statues from batman&robin, and will hopefully complete all of them but i couldn't find any group picture anywhere.

really really wonder how they look all together. same goes for batman forever 1/6 revell models.

thanks man, i just ordered batman and robin statues from batman&robin, and will hopefully complete all of them but i couldn't find any group picture anywhere.

really really wonder how they look all together. same goes for batman forever 1/6 revell models.

Totally forgot, but here is an older pic I had on my computer already where you can sort of see the B&R ones:
Collection151.jpg

Will try again tonight for a better shot with these and the Batman Forever ones...

Back