Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this ois all my batman collection

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

I like that big shelf with action figures from all kinds of different Batman interpretations, all mixed together. Very colorful.

Yeah a very nice idea and well executed. Though I'd prefer this kind of setup with my DCD 6" collection rather than with 1/6 stuff which I prefer to be displayed in dios/environments.

I like what you've done with the dowels to create different levels. It's a great way to take advantage of limited space.

Yeah, that's a really good idea. Placing them on tiered rows like that looks really cool. I love group shots, and this method gives them depth as well as width, without the usual sacrifice in visibility.

Deorum182, one think that you might think about is finding some thicker, black supports, rather than the thin white columns. If you found something as thick as the stands themselves, you might even be able to make it look like they're part of the stands (i.e., some stands would just look like they have a natural elevate base). Something like that would really step up the class of the display even more.

Anyhow, definitely something I'll have to think about. I use bookshelves, so there's not the opportunity for as much depth or as many tiered rows. But I'm running out of room - maybe if I figured out how to add one layer of rows to each shelf, I could increase my capacity by 30% or so. That might be enough to tide me over until TDKR.

That's a cool Two-Face. I like how you modified the Hot Toys Eckhart head - a totally new twist on an already existing head. The figure and sculpt have got a lot more color than the movie, but without being gaudy in the way that some comic book figures can be.

:horror:horror Wow Elvis , i love that Scarecrow:horror:horror

The concept you've done is freaking awesome , i want it now!!!:panic:

The Joker is insane also , i like em all great job buddy :clap:goodpost:

I was going to ask if those figures were all custom figures until I realized who posted them, silly me. Great work Elvis!

FINALLY picked this guy up:

DSCF2377.jpg

Tempted to get the purple suit Catwoman, but I think I've got the main three 13" DC figures I wanted now :)

Congrats! :hi5:

Man, did any come with the eyes looking the same direction? :gah:

Definitely gonna have my wife repaint the eyes on mine when I display him again.

Back