Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tdkcoll.png

:wave

Wow, that is well composed. :clap

That is pure genius...but, how do you know that you are not drawing too much power to the battery center ?

Sorry ...I am curious...also that looks like one of Jeff's case.

thanks. To be honest, I don't really know :dunno. But I tried it with the same technique (but with a USB cord) on the MK IV LED stand. I guess it really depends on what kind of plug in you are using. I figured with a cell phone charger, it shouldn't be drawing too much power.

And you are correct, it is one of Jeff's cases. It really makes the centerpiece work

Love that shelf Thrust, but if I may make one suggestion. Switching the sides that the cape of the OC Bats drapes on. Make it be a mirror image of the TDK bats next to it, just so that it balances out equally from both sides.

Thrustmaster striked again!

But, what happened to your custom OC headsculpt?

And I think you should get a different ski mask for Bruce, but other than that your collection is beautiful, is that Joker head from bobby?

thanks man. my custom oc sculpt is still at boot25's table. but seriously after seeing adams sculpt, I totally forgotten my custom head ^^ the adam begins headsculpt is the way to go then, if it comes.

And like monkey already said, it was his one. A wonderful headsculpt!
And I'm free for any suggestion, so what don't you like on the mask? You got a better one? :)

LOVE that line up!!!

Wow, that is well composed. :clap

thank you very much guys :)

Thrust, did you grab a scarecrow set to add to that?

No buddy. No scarecrow. When I started collecting, I only wanted a good Batman figure, but then started also with the Joker. I've bought the 2Face only, because it was cheap :p With the upcoming Bruce Wayne from Adam, I really don't know how to display those figures together :p Like i said once, maybe a complete row in the cabinet just with the Batmen figures and in the middle the Bruce Wayne or something like that. It becomes just too full ^^

Wow I just think that it's my favorite TDK shelf ever!
This joker is perfect Arian!
All the figures are perfect!
I need a shelf! Rah!

Ha my friend, thank you a lot. But seriously I can't wait to see your collection, when you'll get your cabinet. With all your Jokers and ultimate figures, THAT will blow everything away ^^ I'm really looking forward to this!

MAGNIFICENT stuff as ever Thrust buddy.

Said it before and I'll say it again; no-one will top that TDK Bats. Perfect.

Thanks a lot my friend! But I'll suggest to wait for Umair :wink1:
By judging of what I've seen so far, his Medix will be soooo bad-ass.

100% agree. WOuld love to add a Medix myself but the high prices for a DX simply do not justify... :(

Anyway, cool stuff Arian.

BTW: Detolf ist eine Ikea Vitrinie. Das richtige Wort für Vitrine ist cabinet. ;)

Haha, verdammt ^^ Man lernt ja nie aus. Danke vielmals für den Tipp. Hab echt immer detolf dazu gesagt. Peinliche Sache ;P Danke nochmal!

Love that shelf Thrust, but if I may make one suggestion. Switching the sides that the cape of the OC Bats drapes on. Make it be a mirror image of the TDK bats next to it, just so that it balances out equally from both sides.

Thank you buddy, I really appreciate your comment! And that's a good suggestion, will take note of this and will change it. Will post it then when the next update comes :) Thanks!

Agreed.

Just realized that 2Face appears to not being modded in any way. He blends perfect as he is. Just shows how great this figure is, yet there is room for mods (which are obviously not necessary). :)

Yes, my Two-Face is absolutely mod-free. With a good lightning, he looks really great. But after seeing Adams sculpt, there is no way it will stay mod-free :D

Thanks again guys for all your comments. Never have been expected to get such an immense response here. It made me really happy to see that everyone likes it. Thanks a lot!

And like monkey already said, it was his one. A wonderful headsculpt!
And I'm free for any suggestion, so what don't you like on the mask? You got a better one? :)

Well, it doesn't look natural on his head, it looks a little weird.

But you probably won't like the one I use. I use the rubber ski mask that came with the movie masters survival suit Bruce wayne. It may be rubber, but it fits well.

My Dark knight suit display , havnt done the display case yet .....

IMG_1281.jpg

155874_482735432957_779442957_5704779_7159880_n.jpg

.....where did you get that?

Back