Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have the link to sovereign studios ?

Thanks man

Well you can always try to find the biliken 1/6 vinly kit.
THis is the one i used for my Keaton batman head.
The one commtech has is also a recast of this same Biliken model kit before he resculpted the face.

IMG_7179.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I love how there's all these batmans/dark knight stuff and then there's that spirit guy hiding in the back.

Is it "Batmans" or "Batmen"?

I think "Batmans" is correct in this case. If it's multiple copies or versions of the original Batman (Bruce Wayne), it's "Batmans." If it's multiple different men dressed in bat-suits (like the copycat Batmen in the beginning of "The Dark Knight"), then it's "Batmen."

Nice collection Konig! I'm jealous of your Fear Toxin Bats, OC Bats, and DX Bats. Nice Denny Colt figure too, I love that figure and own it as well.

I love how there's all these batmans/dark knight stuff and then there's that spirit guy hiding in the back.

Guilty as charged! :lol

Geez dude, are you a teacher/professor?! Thats one massive collection of books! I think im more in awe at the books than the figs...:lol

Nice collection of Bats, BTW!

Thank you AStar! Hahaha, I'm unfortunately stricken with a large amount of intellectual curiosity (plus, I'm a bit of book snob - I like to own my dead trees!). And in total, I have about 4 times the amounts of books you see in the pics! Yes, I need help. I went to school for engineering then chemistry (both of which can get hella boring), so you'll see some of that on the shelves, but I like to exercise the other areas of my brain too, so you'll notice a lot of foreign language instruction books on the left shelf, and the beginning of my fiction library on the right. Did I mention I need help? Or rather, don't we all want to be educated Bruce Waynes? haha :lol

just noticed how come u never put the joker name plate back

Pure laziness. Plus, from my bad experience with super glue, I really don't know what to use to put it back on.

Wow, you guys are super observant!

Nice collection Konig! I'm jealous of your Fear Toxin Bats, OC Bats, and DX Bats. Nice Denny Colt figure too, I love that figure and own it as well.

Thanks EdwardNygma1! I never thought I'd be so obsessed over a pair of movies, particularly with all that $ spent! Wow, I could have been buying stuff like... well, books! :lol

Last edited:
Pure laziness. Plus, from my bad experience with super glue, I really don't know what to use to put it back on.

Try using a hot glue gun. The nice thing about hot glue is it not only sticks to a bunch of stuff, but is also to reverse - if you make a mistake or don't like something, just heat it up by holding the gun up to what you glued, and it'll re-melt the glue, so you can remove it.

So, got a package from Seb yesterday.

I hereby present my wonderful Elvis1976 custom two face, displayed in custom commissioned dio from the warehouse scene, made by Kris Justice!

28it9j8.jpg

rcu134.jpg

29fcl7l.jpg

2cgnd5w.jpg

9j3see.jpg

33583o6.jpg

2lji2co.jpg

And here we have my Elvis1976 Scarecrow (note the clothes require a lot of futzing still, along with Tie and belt which I need to find) with the full TDK rogues gallery.

The Joker had custom hair added by Lforigno, and the Two Face as shown above is also a Elvis1976 custom.

Sorry for crappy pics - used the kitchen as it had better lighting, and my camera is really bad!

vich83.jpg

2d4bp2.jpg

14cy3jl.jpg

hx6qgl.jpg

apk3nk.jpg

2psf81d.jpg

rm5fu1.jpg

v2vkh5.jpg

ehhmcj.jpg

THanks for the pics man, the scarecow build up looks great.

It really does, as does the Two Face - what really completes the Two Face is the fact that with your custom burnt jacket, there isn't any of the crazy stiffness of the HT jacket, and it sits really really well on the shoulders, that on top of the fact that I used a Narrow TT, which goes much better with the size of the head. One of my favourite figures in my collection along with the SC!

Back