Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the BTAS figs sfa. Sooo cool. They look mint. Cracking set up.

Amazing I really like that... Nice collection !

Thanks guys! I'm a big BTAS fan and the figures are so timeless it's great to have them on display. Some really great sculpts throughout the whole line too.
Plus it's the line that has the most Batman rogues in it so far - and as a Batman fan and figure collector, it's one thing I strive for to have a collection with as many of Batmans rogues gallery as possible.

OMG love the BTAS stuff!!! looking at those figs reminds me of my childhood! i had all those exact figures infact they are still in the loft somehere with the batmobile. love the arkham asylum sign too. i bort series one of BTAS still need to get round to watchign it

Thanks guys! I'm a big BTAS fan and the figures are so timeless it's great to have them on display. Some really great sculpts throughout the whole line too.
Plus it's the line that has the most Batman rogues in it so far - and as a Batman fan and figure collector, it's one thing I strive for to have a collection with as many of Batmans rogues gallery as possible.

Really?!?!?!?!?!?!:confused::confused::confused:

I never would have guessed Mr. "I HEART BTAS." ;)

Seriously though, BTAS really was special for all the reasons you said and more!

It was very dark for it's time. Both figuratively and literally. They actually started with black cells (rather than white) and then added white and color. And the stories are outstanding, especially in the first 3 seasons.

Also I love that it gave us Harley Quinn.

I am trying to limit the pictures I post in this thread because I want to do one huge Batman show post some day soon, but since we are on this topic:

P1050743.jpg

I've just recently watched all the BTAS episodes again - some classic stories and amazing voice acting throughout the whole 3 series.
Just like the figures the animated series is timeless and to me it's the most definitive version of Batman to date.
The figures really do take me back to my childhood too - but the designs are so classic and the sculpts on most are so great that I'm sure I'll be enjoying displaying them for many more years to come! :D

Yeah, I have a few open ones, but those are all doubles.

Generally, I have an open collection, but really like the way these look on card. The art on the card is part of the presentation.

That said, your presentation is very, very cool. I especially like the set up with the Arkham gate. Where did you get that?

Thanks! The Arkham gate I have came from a 4 pack called "Arkham Asylum Escape" which has Batman, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Harley & the gate.
There's also a 2 pack called "Arkham Asylum Escape" that has just Batman, Two-Face & the gate.
It's a really great accessory & adds that extra bit of coolness to the rogues gellery display :D

Wow, sfa, that looks great! It's really cool to see all the various characters in their primary, most recognizable outfits and regalia, without the distraction and uneccessary presence of variants. Very colorful - one of the things that attracted me to the series as a kid (and to this day) beyond the storytelling is the visual quality of the show. It's very colorful, without being gaudy or in-your-face. A subtle burst of color, if you will.

But where's Robin?!

In general, I'd say Robin's an unnecessary character, but he was an undeniable presence in the series and would really help to make that collection look complete (even if he's only in the background, leaving the Dark Knight to take center stage)! Plus, his TAS incarnation is generally one of the least annoying takes on the character.

Also...Batgirl? Maybe not as critical as Robin, but still...for completeness's sake...

Finally, what about the Batmobile? Forget the other vehicles they made (though the normal Bat-cycle and Batwing are pretty cool too), but the TAS Batmobile is definitely important! Though I'd understand if it's a bit big for your current display and setup.

From Thai collector not mine but I pround to present becuase am Thai.

Four years to collected and more than ten thousand pieces.

batmanthailand20.jpg

batmanthailand21.jpg

batmanthailand12.jpg

batmanthailand6.jpg

batmanthailand18.jpg

batmanthailand25.jpg

batmanthailand16.jpg

batmanthailand19.jpg

batmanthailand7.jpg

dsc3697copy.jpg

batmanthailand20.jpg

batmanthailand21.jpg

batmanthailand12.jpg

batmanthailand6.jpg

batmanthailand18.jpg

batmanthailand25.jpg

batmanthailand16.jpg

batmanthailand19.jpg

batmanthailand7.jpg

dsc3697copy.jpg

I have to said that .. i have something like this .. all in boxes .. probably more, but I saw a video in you tube, where the guy saids that if you dont arrange it in a good way or have like a room for it is just a big chunk a big mess .. and I really dont mean any disrespect to you or to the collector .. Im in the same possition .. but my entire collection is in boxes .. ..so Im looking to invest .. in a room just for my batman stuff...!!!!

Any way, Im impress how big this collection is .. nice and thank you for sharing ..

Wow, sfa, that looks great! It's really cool to see all the various characters in their primary, most recognizable outfits and regalia, without the distraction and uneccessary presence of variants. Very colorful - one of the things that attracted me to the series as a kid (and to this day) beyond the storytelling is the visual quality of the show. It's very colorful, without being gaudy or in-your-face. A subtle burst of color, if you will.

But where's Robin?!

In general, I'd say Robin's an unnecessary character, but he was an undeniable presence in the series and would really help to make that collection look complete (even if he's only in the background, leaving the Dark Knight to take center stage)! Plus, his TAS incarnation is generally one of the least annoying takes on the character.

Also...Batgirl? Maybe not as critical as Robin, but still...for completeness's sake...

Finally, what about the Batmobile? Forget the other vehicles they made (though the normal Bat-cycle and Batwing are pretty cool too), but the TAS Batmobile is definitely important! Though I'd understand if it's a bit big for your current display and setup.
Thanks haytil!
I do have the Batmobile on the way actualy so I shall take a few pics of my display with it very soon :D
I don't have Robin as yet, but I'm on the look-out for him. He's not my favourite of characters in general but I do agree that he's an integral part of BTAS and actualy very tollerable and sometimes enjoyable in it too!
Batgirl is another character I don't have for the same reasons as Robin, but also since they never released a correct colour version of her from BTAS the only way to have her in my display would be to repaint one.

That's beautiful man!!! :rock
Thanks! Great to know there's still love for the BTAS line :D

Breaking the Bank!:
Untitled-1-3.jpg

Last edited:
which part of thailand bro is in?.. can recommend some places in bangkok for 1/6 toys? my friend ask me to go to MBK.. but the price there are crazy!:monkey2

Me? I live in the north of Thailand

The biggest place to buy 1/6 RAH or all type of the toys is called

SapaanLhek(Iron bridge: translate to english).

------------------------------------------------------------------

The price in Thailand are vary high. About ฿4000-฿6000

one of 1/6RAH = 150-200 meals

Jesus, when I was a kid I'd rather of gone there than Disney land! That is awesome it's like a Batman musem.

that is a really big collection for that guy in thai, sweet mother :drool

and sfa, where did you get that arkham asylum sign and that batman looks like combat belt batman, but with a cooler cape. could you explain to me?

that is a really big collection for that guy in thai, sweet mother :drool

and sfa, where did you get that arkham asylum sign and that batman looks like combat belt batman, but with a cooler cape. could you explain to me?

I wondered about that Batman cape as well.

As to the arkham asylum sign question:

Thanks! The Arkham gate I have came from a 4 pack called "Arkham Asylum Escape" which has Batman, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Harley & the gate.
There's also a 2 pack called "Arkham Asylum Escape" that has just Batman, Two-Face & the gate.
It's a really great accessory & adds that extra bit of coolness to the rogues gellery display :D

Back