Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here's the rest of my Batman collection :) :

IMG_9431.jpg

MY GOD !!! Amazing Keaton and the Ledger Joker is amazing too... It's my dream to have a Joker like that...

What is the significance of the award?

Heath's Oscar?

And get the nurse outfit!!! $28 shipped!

Thanks for the comments guys !!!!
I Love my little Dark night collection, which has pride of place in my cabinets at the moment.
I highly recommend the Nurse Joker set. Really cool package, well worth getting and the Oscar just finishes it off nicely.
Heath needs his Oscar!!!

Bob

I got mine as part of the Nurse Joker set.
You pay a bit more for the set that includes it, but it's worth it. Nice and Shiny :lol
I'm not sure, but the guy might sels them separately too.

Bob

any image hosting service should be fine.. just some ppl frown upon large pictures so you have to resize your originals prior to uploading and that will keep ppl happy. try to stay under 1000 pixels for max dimension

shh do it quick and change your prev posts before you get flamed for it ;)

Do you think it's ok to be viewing 2560x + pics? is thumbnails or resizing that hard? I've never once seen a toy site do it. Smaller pics to full size yes, but they never listed them crazily sized resolutions from the get go. It's not so much the downloading well it partially is. It's very lame when someone posts 2xxx - 3xxx pics when each ranges 2 - 4 meg per pic when you have to view 8 - 10 photos. Scrolling 2 miles --------------> is the thing that annoys me the most.

I'm on a 2560x screen but my browser is never maximized, that too would be silly to view them when I have other apps on my screen while browsing.

Do you think it's ok to be viewing 2560x + pics? is thumbnails or resizing that hard? I've never once seen a toy site do it. Smaller pics to full size yes, but they never listed them crazily sized resolutions from the get go. It's not so much the downloading well it partially is. It's very lame when someone posts 2xxx - 3xxx pics when each ranges 2 - 4 meg per pic when you have to view 8 - 10 photos. Scrolling 2 miles --------------> is the thing that annoys me the most.

I'm on a 2560x screen but my browser is never maximized, that too would be silly to view them when I have other apps on my screen while browsing.

Well if you must discuss this..... I think it is reasonable to ask noobs to resize their uploaded images. And there will always be plenty of noobs like myself just recently and that in itself would require this request to repeated many times. But that does not mean anyone needs to go ballistic at any time or "teach" a lesson. A friendly reminder suffice
e.g. I get wrong calls to my cell daily because my number is very close to that of a pharmacy. Do I yell at them? No, I am sure others in my position would or may just han up on these calls. I do not as 1) they do not do it intentionally 2) I find that if I ask nicely what number they thought they dialed I can make them realise the mistake and avoid them calling repeatedly and everyone is happier. Now I have repeated that more than 500 times for sure and do I get upset? not really, it's just my choice to accept the situation and understand. Sorry but I like to be happy and not get upset over every small little thing in this world. :D
Now aren't you glad this was a very respectful conversation :naughty

Back