Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toon version more like.

Loving the look of the waistcoat. Looks really sharp and vibrant.

Yeah, "toon version" is a good description. And I always liked the Medicom vest for that very reason. Not "screen accurate" or whatever, but certainly eye catching.

DSC08159.JPG

Stunning.

On an unrelated note, I think I own that same iron :lol Some unsolicited picture-taking advice from a terrible photographer - I have a piece of black foam-core, about 2' x 2' (60cm x 60cm) with a small circle cut out of the middle, large enough for the lens of my point and shoot to poke through. It's useful for taking pictures of items in glass cabinets, or that contain other highly reflective surfaces, since it effectively erases the background reflections. Saves a lot of time in Photoshop removing items that you think are safely hidden behind the camera!

Stunning.

On an unrelated note, I think I own that same iron :lol Some unsolicited picture-taking advice from a terrible photographer - I have a piece of black foam-core, about 2' x 2' (60cm x 60cm) with a small circle cut out of the middle, large enough for the lens of my point and shoot to poke through. It's useful for taking pictures of items in glass cabinets, or that contain other highly reflective surfaces, since it effectively erases the background reflections. Saves a lot of time in Photoshop removing items that you think are safely hidden behind the camera!

I don't follow how this helps. :confused:

Stunning.

:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks for the comment and advice, mag - I think it helps cuz then you would not be able to see the reflection on the glass of me taking the picture for example

It wouldn't hide the iron though

I don't follow how this helps. :confused:

Because all that is reflected back is the black foam core, which essentially means no reflection. It's too late right now and there's not enough light but I'll take some example pics tomorrow.

:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks for the comment and advice, mag - I think it helps cuz then you would not be able to see the reflection on the glass of me taking the picture for example

It wouldn't hide the iron though

All depends on how close you are to the subject really :)

Because all that is reflected back is the black foam core, which essentially means no reflection. It's too late right now and there's not enough light but I'll take some example pics tomorrow.

I guess I thought that the iron was on the far side of the glass rather than a reflection.

^^^Thanks for the clarification :lol

I like the black foam idea for reflections. :)

My Police Disguise Joker arrived today! :)

Just awaiting a base.

batman.jpg

All I am after now is a Batman, Joker (Purple suit) and a small scale Bat-pod and Tumbler!

My Police Disguise Joker arrived today! :)

Just awaiting a base.

batman.jpg

All I am after now is a Batman, Joker (Purple suit) and a small scale Bat-pod and Tumbler!

Hey dude - how small of a tumbler are you looking for? I've got a great DCD version I may put up for sale soon, figuring out how much I paid for it so I can decide a price.

Back