Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvis, where did you get that Keaton Batman sculpt? I've been trying to buy the right size sculpt, but it never works out for me. They're all either too big or too small to fit on the 12" figure.

Well that was a really hard work finding the right parts.
The cowl came from the biliken vinyl kit. But i had to rework it and resculpted the ears.
THe head came also from that vinul kit but required some work to make it fit inside the cowl.
SOme hard work but happy with the end result.

to change from the Nolan Dark Knight stuff here's my bats collection.
All of those are custom made by me.

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7378.jpg

Elvis that is some amazing work. Did you make those suits yourself? You've bot one of the best collections I've seen here. Truly talented man you are. Where did you get those stands from? Make it yourself? I've love to get my hands on a few of those.

Elvis that is some amazing work. Did you make those suits yourself? You've bot one of the best collections I've seen here. Truly talented man you are. Where did you get those stands from? Make it yourself? I've love to get my hands on a few of those.

THe penguin outift and joker were made with the help of my mother.
THe stands are sideshow stands with aweosme declas by EIVLFACE!

And thanks for the compliments man!

Damn that Burton Batman collection just kicks all kinds of ass...I was never impressed with a 1/6 Keaton Batman till I saw yours...and the rest are just purely original and totally ____ing awesome.

Well that was a really hard work finding the right parts.
The cowl came from the biliken vinyl kit. But i had to rework it and resculpted the ears.
THe head came also from that vinul kit but required some work to make it fit inside the cowl.
SOme hard work but happy with the end result.

May I ask how you re-sculpted the ears? With what type of material? I made the big mistake of re-sculpting my Henry Wayne Batman cowl with some sort of hardening clay material. Looks good from afar, but up close doesn't look as great. I'm thinking of really throwing in the towl, and just keeping my Keaton bats the way it is, only I figure I would re-work the head sculpt that fits inside the cowl, to create a more Keaton-esq look when in the shadows. I love Commtech's Batman sculpt, probably the best I've seen so far beside yours. But it's definitely hard work putting these projects together, and you just want to die when Sideshow, and Hot Toys comes out with an official release :gah:

May I ask how you re-sculpted the ears? With what type of material? I made the big mistake of re-sculpting my Henry Wayne Batman cowl with some sort of hardening clay material. Looks good from afar, but up close doesn't look as great. I'm thinking of really throwing in the towl, and just keeping my Keaton bats the way it is, only I figure I would re-work the head sculpt that fits inside the cowl, to create a more Keaton-esq look when in the shadows. I love Commtech's Batman sculpt, probably the best I've seen so far beside yours. But it's definitely hard work putting these projects together, and you just want to die when Sideshow, and Hot Toys comes out with an official release :gah:

Well actually i just used epoxy putty.
I resculpted the ears, and the brows a bit.
I carefully removed the face that was sculpted with the cowl and replaced it with another head that i put inside of the cowl so that i looked actually like a real head under the cowl

IMG_7176.jpg

IMG_7179.jpg

IMG_7171.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

Well actually i just used epoxy putty.
I resculpted the ears, and the brows a bit.
I carefully removed the face that was sculpted with the cowl and replaced it with another head that i put inside of the cowl so that i looked actually like a real head under the cowl

Where might I be able to find the epoxy putty? Does it harden by itself? Please let me know, Thanks!!

Thanks guys. Snake: Thanks a lot, took a lot of time and money to put together. And that's just the detolf itself. :lol

I'm moving into a new place in July with almost double the square footage I have now, so hopefully I can organize and spread things out a little nicer.

cr0w, I'm still puzzled and still don't get how you cured your 2nd wave DX02. I had tried everything thats been on this board. Well one figure I cured the abs but the bicep plates ruined themselves. I couldn't stop the other figure's abs. Though the biceps went crusted on it as well. How on earth did you get away with the two affected areas...

I don't smoke, there are no aerosol spraying in fact the house gets very little but the house is always well ventilated. Windows always open when it's not bitterly cold but there always is vents open. No dusty/fusty rooms. Rooms have always been kept dust free even before I started collecting. I use little aluminum discs in water to collect any debris/odors or whatever in their trays. Washed out every 3 - 5 days. The figures sit in a room with no sunlight/sun rays. No dampness or condensation. No strong heated lamps... so what what the trick... that I couldn't achieve that you did.

Back