Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I plan to give my Dent at least one glove and I have a very good reason for that.

Judging by his face and suit, the entire right side of his body is badly burnt. Logically speaking this should include his hand too, yet the hand is completely unscarred.. This is a character design flaw imo, he should at least be wearing a single glove which is exactly what I will do to my Dent.

Yeah good point.

Tommy Lee Jones in Batman Forever wore one glove when he was Two Face. Maybe Nolan did not want to mimic his look too much in TDK ?

Quick update, new bane and frank miller bats!

319coll_zps676c1cfd.jpg

Yeah good point.

Tommy Lee Jones in Batman Forever wore one glove when he was Two Face. Maybe Nolan did not want to mimic his look too much in TDK ?

That is a possibility, but still.. It simply doesn't make sense in my opinion, that hand has to be injured somehow with all the burns going on.. Maybe I'm a bit OCD about it :p

That is a possibility, but still.. It simply doesn't make sense in my opinion, that hand has to be injured somehow with all the burns going on.. Maybe I'm a bit OCD about it :p

Yeah I guess but if I remember right Dent only got burnt on the left side of his face because he had some oil on it or something, will have to watch the film again to remember.

Thanks commtech and zsasz! 2 of the older heads I respect for your guys input on the forums!

I actually cleaned my detolfs last night and decided to push all the figures up a couple inches closer to the front and I'm very happy with the outcome. Ill post some new pics when I get something new in the collection.

*zsasz, It might be the first but won't be the last time......

Who is the new avy girl? Hahah

Thanks commtech and zsasz! 2 of the older heads I respect for your guys input on the forums!

I actually cleaned my detolfs last night and decided to push all the figures up a couple inches closer to the front and I'm very happy with the outcome. Ill post some new pics when I get something new in the collection.

*zsasz, It might be the first but won't be the last time......

Who is the new avy girl? Hahah

Thanks man, I appreciate that. :hi5:
Kind of funny too because Commtech and I have met a few times.

Her name is El Wood. Do a google search, you'll thank me later. :lol

Here's a crappy "Panorama" iPhone picture of most of my 1/6 Batman collection (please pardon the wawes. I tried to keep a steady hand:lol). Couln't fit the Tumbler :lol and the Woody batsignal. i also have some WIP figures (Miller Bats and Bermejo Joker) not featured here yet, as well as a couple of new Joker projects on the way. I have no idea where I'm going to put everything. :gah: :lol

8F22A7CB-E10A-4819-9464-6DF4CA43174E-15810-0000081D3BB3F977_zps97894c7d.jpg

Back